Grade Level: L2
Last date to apply: 12th January 2022
What is *Jazz Business Consultant*?
A Jazz Business Consultant will offer advice and expertise to corporate clients to help them improve their business performance while leveraging on Jazz’s diverse GSM, ICT, and Cloud portfolio. In doing so, the JBC will build and sustain long-term meaningful relationships with the clients while ensuring client engagement, upselling, retention, and satisfaction.
Jazz Business consultant is a part of the Account Management department and reports directly to the Regional Manager (AM). Regional Manager reports to Regional Head AM who leads a regionwide team of Business Consultants.
What does *Jazz Business Consultant*do?
- Engage with clients to understand their business well and sell/create solutions that cater best to the client’s needs.
- Meeting monthly assigned Sales/Revenue through different products in GSM, M2M/IoT, Fixed Data, Cloud Computing, and DFS (Digital Financial Solutions).
- Meeting Retention & Recovery Targets of assigned portfolio.
- B2B Large Accounts customer visits on a daily basis to generate Voice, Data business, MFS, M2M, Cloud, IoT retention, and collection
- Further penetration within tagged companies for revenue growth, complaint handling (after-sales), retention & hunting of new accounts for revenue generation purpose
- Relationship management in the tagged portfolios for revenue growth and selling new products
- Focus on big wins for strong footing in the Large Accounts sector
- Completion of physical visits to tagged accounts & resolution of issues in coordination with relevant teams
- Work in continuous collaboration with internal stakeholders like B2B Executives, Pre-Sales Team, Customer Engagement Team, Jazz Business Sales Coordinators, Credit & Control department, Channel planning team, Finance team, Cloud Computing, M2M/IoT, DFS, etc
- Basic level understanding of emerging technologies i.e. digitalization, cloud, big data, security, ad-tech, IT hardware sales, and IoT.
- Selling experience in the corporate sector especially internet/data-related products, GSM-based solutions, fixed connectivity, DFS solutions (M wallets), and cloud computing.
- Experience in working with OEM, Cloud, System integrators, and Tech companies.
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree (Preferably an Engineering/IT and Business mix)
- We are looking for a candidate who is dynamic, assertive, persistent, and motivated to identify opportunities of Jazz Business Solutions incorporate Sector.
- The candidate must have selling, negotiation, presentation skills to deliver his point of view to potential prospects and internal management.
- to translate business requirements into high-level design language
- Have excellent market orientation of corporate segment.
- Candidate must be specialized in Portfolio Management
As one of the leading employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better every day inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle, and continuous learning and development.
As one of the largest private sector organizations in Pakistan, our objective is to continue to change the lives of our 70 million customers for the better. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something transformative, someone who can play a critical role in driving our success. Together, we can empower millions more with the tools necessary to progress in an increasingly digital economy.
Jazz is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate, support, and thrive on diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.