Grade Level: L2
Last date to apply: 23 Nov 2023
What is Expert Product - Digital Lending (JazzCash)?
The person would be responsible for driving the development and growth of our lending products and portfolio. This will entail working closely with cross-functional teams including engineering, design, analytics, and operations to develop and execute product strategies that drive growth and profitability for our lending products and enhance the overall capability of JazzCash through strategic transformation.
The role reports directly to the Head of Wealth Management with an extended team of 11 team members
What Expert Product - Digital Lending (JazzCash)?
- Develop and execute innovative Digital lending product strategies that align with JazzCash business goals and customer requirements.
- Identify opportunities to improve and expand our Consumer Lending, Buy-Now-Pay-Later (BNPL), Earned Wage Access (EWA), other innovative lending product offerings for JazzCash through market insight, global best practices research and data analysis
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design and launch new products and features, including conducting market research, defining product requirements, creating user stories to deliver new products.
- Perform diagnostic and analysis to help create a portfolio segmentation strategy considering, among others, macroeconomic environment, industry and competition, product, lifetime value, usage, risk, seasonality etc.
- Support to optimize and operationalize credit risk, portfolio management, collection policies and processes.
- Adhoc support for Portfolio enhancements
- Support detailed performance analysis and recommendations on strategies to improve profitability, adoption and market share.
- Monitor, review, and refine performance attribution reporting to reflect and validate positions, exposures, and impact.
- Support in budget forecasting and its accuracy, reconciliation of the budget forecasting with actual performance, by identifying and reporting on the key drivers that caused variance from the forecast – Partner Lending
- Support in strategic acquisitions that can enhance the JazzCash lending portfolio.
- Review and assessment of key product proposals for JazzCash to unlock growth and profitability avenues.
- Support in executing product roadmap and prioritize feature development based on JazzCash business objectives, customer feedback, and market trends.
- Develop product metrics and KPIs to measure and track product performance, and use data to inform product decisions.
- Collaborate with sales, and marketing and growth teams to develop go-to-market strategies and product messaging for Digital Lending
Jazz is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate, support, and thrive on diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
What are we looking for and what does it require to be Expert Product - Digital Lending (JazzCash)?
- MBA/ BA in Marketing / Business
- 4+ Years of Experience
- Experience with Fintech and GSM industry
- Excellent analytical skills
- Great networking skills
Why Join Jazz?
As one of the leading employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better every day inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle, and continuous learning and development.
Our core values include qualities essential for a positive organizational culture - truthfully guiding entrepreneurial and innovative mindsets, harnessing professional and interpersonal collaboration, and fostering across-the-board customer-obsession.
As one of the largest private sector organizations in Pakistan, our objective is to continue to change the lives of our 75 million customers for the better. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something transformative, someone who can play a critical role in driving our success. Together, we can empower millions more with the tools necessary to progress in an increasingly digital economy.