Grade Level: L2
Last date to apply: 24th November 2021
What is Expert CS Core Operations:
CS Core Operations Expert will be looking after CS Core Backoffice/Level 2 Operations with hands on experience mainly on STPs, SS7 firewalls preferable with vendors like Huawei. Additionally, he will be working on MSCs, MGWs, SBCs, IMS/VoLTE platforms of Huawei. This role reports to Manager CS Core Planning and Operations in a team of 12 people.
What does Expert CS Core Operations do?
- Be an expert on Circuit Switched Core Network Products like MSCs, MGWs, STPs, IMS and SBCs.
- Would be able to perform O&M, Configuration Management, Fault Management, Performance Management, Network Audit, Health Checks, Vendor Management and Project Execution with great product knowledge.
- Continuously review and bring improvements to the Jazz Technology and Development framework and design innovative solutions as per global best practices.
- Will be required to handle day-to-day network operations of CS Core Network.
- Will work on operations & administration of the Hardware & software of Huawei platforms.
- Engage in effective coordination with Vendor so that root-cause analysis (RCA Report) can be done in shortest possible time. Ensure high-availability of network to the end-users and business.
- Coordinate with all relevant technology vendors for any support issues to make sure that Service Level Agreement are met. Comply with all the departmental Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) during the execution of tasks and carrying out all job related duties. Be involved in report writing and MOP preparation.
Jazz is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate, support, and thrive on diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- Minimum of 6 to 8 years of experience in a similar role with Bachelors in Electrical/Telecom/Software Engineering.
- We are looking for a Signalling expert who has already worked for CS Core Backoffice/Level 2 Operations with hands on experience on MSCs, MGWs, STPs, SBCs, IMS and SS7 firewalls preferable with vendors like Huawei. Candidate must be a signalling expert with trace analysis, configuration and troubleshooting skills.
- Candidate must have excellent communication skills to be able to promote the department and technology portfolio with professionalism, maturity, and a balanced, holistic view of any competing viewpoints. Innovative thinking and solution orientation to develop solutions in line with our philosophy, competencies and expectations from leaders
Why Join Jazz?
As one of the leading employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better every day inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle, and continuous learning and development.
As one of the largest private sector organizations in Pakistan, our objective is to continue to change the lives of our 65 million customers for the better. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something transformative, someone who can play a critical role in driving our success. Together, we can empower millions more with the tools necessary to progress in an increasingly digital economy.