Grade Level: L4
Last date to apply: 2nd June 2021
Head of Corporate Sales (JazzCash Business)
The Head of Sales for JazzCash Business is a national sales role responsible for creating value in the B2B segments.
Role is a key member of the leadership team that works closely and reports to the the Chief Business Officer, The role will also be required support the Head of Public Partnerships and Head of supply chain payments through regional sales teams in order to formulate divisional strategy and provide valuable market insights for organization strategy.
The role directly reports to the Chief Business Officer (JazzCash) with 4 Direct Reports that includes 3 Regional Sales Manager and the 1 Manager Onboarding.
What does the Head Sales (JazzCash Business) do?
- Prepare and assign Sales Targets to Regional Teams.
- Monitor & Track monthly targets, conducting daily/weeks calls with regional sales teams. Review sales teams pipelines.
- Ensuring monthly/quarterly targets are met.
- Ensure the teams/new hires are well equipped with our product knowledge – actively engage with our external stake holders and on ground external sales team responsible for our business and should be responsible for there training and mentoring.
- Provide visibility on sales and key customers to the CBO and management on weekly basis.
- Actively engage with senior management at client organization to determine the product need and ways to build strong long-term relationships.
- Apply data driven approach to read the market and determine nationwide revenue potential.
- Translate divisional strategy into tactical plans for each region ensuring the revenue target is tactfully distributed among respective geographical landscape in line with the market potential.
- Ensure that the team is aligned with the vision and remains motivated to fulfill short term targets, while always ensuring that they exhibit Jazz values and are strong ambassadors.
- Drive critical sales opportunities and engagements in the enterprise space, guiding team to propose solution, workout feasibility and operational aspect of proposed solution.
- Responsible to provide inputs on revenues targets setting, market potential, customer needs, new products development, modifications to existing products, network expansion and portfolio management
- Contribute to identification of strategic initiatives or special projects for systems, processes, customer experience improvement.
- Lead the teams to identify, qualify, manage and close sales opportunities while engaging with internal stakeholders (Pre-sales, Marketing, Operations) to ensure an end-to-end service.
- Manage important KPIs other than revenue that will set JazzCash apart such as customer service, churn rate, customer retention, new product development etc.
- Builds strong influence across organization while having limited control (Stakeholder management) to ensure the Account Management team is able to collaborate cross functionally to achieve goals.
- Participate in deal qualification calls to assess profitability, pricing, resource requirements, etc. along with other internal teams.
- Participate in market development activities, forums, customer events & conferences to propagate product portfolio and gather market intelligence/ competitors' offerings, etc.
- Oversee sales planning and operations team, provide inputs on sales commissions policy, provide market feedback to the products team for strategizing products, pricing, roll out.
What are we looking for and what does it take to be the Head Sales (JazzCash Business)?
- Graduate with 10-12 Years of relevant experience in managing large nationally spread teams.
- Experience in corporate & partnerships and product management of large multinational. Working in telco/fintech corporate department will be a plus.
- Hands on experience and knowledge of B2B domain including strategic partnerships and value chain digitalization.
- High-level technical understanding of DFS processes and solutions.
- Strong business acumen and understanding of the DFS products, value chain especially B2B solutions, SME and digital sectors
- Should be able to influence the senior management of clients to understand requirements, issues and feedback in order to ensure achievement of revenue and sales targets for enterprise segment.
Jazz is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate, support, and thrive on diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Why Join Jazz?
As one of the leading employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better every day inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle, and continuous learning and development.
As one of the largest private sector organizations in Pakistan, our objective is to continue to change the lives of our 65 million customers for the better. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something transformative, someone who can play a critical role in driving our success. Together, we can empower millions more with the tools necessary to progress in an increasingly digital economy.