Grade Level: L1
Last date to apply: 12th Feb 2024
What is Specialist CX Analytics & VOC Management?
The role reports directly to the Stream Head CX Management, Design & Usability and has 3 people reporting directly into it with an extended team of 9 team members
What does Specialist CX Analytics & VOC Management do?
- Process customer feedback, convert into Actionable Insights
- Work on root cause analysis against customer pain areas by deep analysis of customer feedback data
- Design reports to track and monitor customer experience & recommend ways for overall improvement
- Evaluate Products & Processes in consultation with stakeholders and identify opportunities to enhance customer experience
- Weekly & Monthly reporting of Voice of Customer trends and findings
- Work with BI on customer data to create correlation with respect to behavior, Usage, Handset etc.
- Conduct analysis between overall Departmental targets and actual performance, drilling down to the root causes/problematic areas and recommending corrective measures
- Identify quick fixes outside the touch point domain, assignment of tasks and keeping a follow up log of all quick fixes
- Consolidate customer insights from a variety of sources (e.g. transactional data, surveys, inbound calls, campaign responses) to provide a more comprehensive and consistent view on VOC
- Engage Marketing, Technology, Regions, Digital & Customer Operations team for highlighting issues and have proper followup on its corrective Action Plan
- Engage Higher Management for creating visibility of Bottom-up NPS and customer pain areas
- Run Ad-hoc business analysis on impact of price revisions, sales, promotional offers, events, subscriber activity
- Conduct Regular Forums with Stakeholders & Management within and outside Commercial Division
Jazz is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate, support, and thrive on diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
What are we looking for and what does it require to be Specialist CX Analytics & VOC Management?
Experience and Educational requirements
- Minimum bachelor’s degree from a reputable university
- Experience of working in Customer Experience
- Experience of working in Telecom Sector
- Experience of Operations management
- Experience of Voice of customer management
- Experience of Stakeholders management
Soft skills and technical skills required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong communication, organizational, operational and people skills • Highly presentable
- Sound analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Energetic self-started
- Excellent presentation skills
- Experience of working on Databases & large sets of data using Excel
Why Join Jazz?
As one of the leading employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better every day inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle, and continuous learning and development.
Our core values include qualities essential for a positive organizational culture - truthfully guiding entrepreneurial and innovative mindsets, harnessing professional and interpersonal collaboration, and fostering across-the-board customer-obsession.
As one of the largest private sector organizations in Pakistan, our objective is to continue to change the lives of our 70 million customers for the better. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something transformative, someone who can play a critical role in driving our success. Together, we can empower millions more with the tools necessary to progress in an increasingly digital economy.