Grade Level: 2
Last date to apply: 27 January 2023
What is System Expert?
System Expert is responsible for complete system analysis, design and delivery of all inhouse developed solutions for Digital Financial Services. This is a senior role where the system expert will guide and oversee solutions from augmented vendor resources as well to ensure delivery of high-performing Mobile Applications, Web Application Applications and Integrations APIs.
The role reports directly to the Manager Application Design.
What does System Expert do?
- Design solution based on requirements received from business and should be able to lead a team of Technical resources to develop a solution as per requirements within the timeframe.
- Conducts thorough analysis of the provided requirement artifacts for solution feasibility and completeness as per the agreed scope.
- Evaluates the new requirements feasibility as well as system impact and develops solution design along with development effort estimation.
- Acts as key spokesman and project POC for internal and external stakeholders
- Ensures adherence to timelines, project plan and ensures all relevant dependencies are addressed timely to meet project objectives.
- Oversees testing, integration and deployment activities to ensure smooth delivery and signoffs from Stakeholders.
- Develop Design Documents for stakeholders and developers that acts as baseline for solution development and acceptance.
- Conducts strong follow up with internal and vendor resources to have a firm grip on project deliverables and progress.
- Developing solution documentation and ensuring signoffs from stakeholders.
- Aligning Developers on the provided solution and ensuring consensus over timelines and complexity of the deliverables.
- Acts as team player and go-to person for the augmented team and provide guidance on alternate solution design approaches and related impacts.
Jazz is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate, support, and thrive on diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
What are we looking for and what does it require to be System Expert?
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Mobile & Web Application Design and Development.
- Experience of working in FinTech serving architect or developer role.
- Project Management, Business analysis and Presentation skills in order to act as primary responsible person for projects delivery.
- Strong Analytical Skills to breakdown business requirements into technical use cases to create solution maps for developers to follow.
- Hands-on experience for solution/architecture designing on Cloud Solution e.g (AWS, Azure, GCP, IBM Cloud).
- Hands-on experience on containerization frameworks and technologies like dockers and Kubernetes along with ELK / EFK frameworks.
- Must have API Integration Expertise using SOAP and REST.
- Should have experience of developing API Specifications for Integration projects with Partners & Vendors.
- Knowledge of Database (SQL Server, Oracle and MySQL)
- Knowledge of CI/CD and related technologies will be a plus.
- Experience of Working in Agile, Scrum based projects and should be able to estimate, document & manage sprint deliverables.
- Knowledge of IP and Networks will be a plus.
- Competence on eCommerce Platforms and payment Gateways will be a plus.
- Analysis & Design experience on solutions for Mobile as well as USSD Channels.
- Knowledge of Regulatory Requirements for Digital Financial Services.
- Should be a team player, taking ownership of assigned projects understanding business pain points and working amicably under pressure.
- Should be good at multitasking and prioritizing relevant actions in order to prioritize the burning pain points of business.
Creative problem solver who goes beyond the obvious to find unconventional ways to resolve issues.
Why Join Jazz?
As one of the leading employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better every day inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle, and continuous learning and development.
Our core values include qualities essential for a positive organizational culture - truthfully guiding entrepreneurial and innovative mindsets, harnessing professional and interpersonal collaboration, and fostering across-the-board customer-obsession.
As one of the largest private sector organizations in Pakistan, our objective is to continue to change the lives of our 75 million customers for the better. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something transformative, someone who can play a critical role in driving our success. Together, we can empower millions more with the tools necessary to progress in an increasingly digital economy.