Grade Level: L2
Last date to apply: 16th Sep 2021
What is Expert Digital Communications?
Expert Digital Communications is responsible for managing and analyzing digital communications under the holistic ambit of corporate communications which pertains to all official and narrative based digital Comms content.
The role reports directly to the Stream Head Digital Communications.
What does Expert Digital Communications?
- Responsible to develop and execute the digital content as and when required by the business on various topics.
- Conduct necessary analytics of digital and social media, sentiment analysis and develop plans under guidance from the line manager.
- Set timely priorities on various types of social and digital media collaterals and advise the team on the impact and need for roll out (how, what and when).
- Work closely with Regulatory and Corporate affairs functions for formalizing priority communication requirements of the company.
- Manage blog website and its social media content
- Drive company narrative on digital & social media for image building and reputational risks mitigation.
- Work closely with PR agency, external & partners for content development and execution opportunities.
- Seek opportunities for narrative building by Conducting and organizing webinars and seminars.
- Crises communication management in alignment with business continuity plans of the company.
- Work with cross functional teams for ensuring robust internal and external communications around the organizational narrative.
- Develop digital communication narrative of sustainability projects and showcase them at appropriate forums for mutual learning and positive impact.
- Keep strong linkages GSMA, external Communication forums, Industrial and business councils etc to drive digital agenda for Pakistan- Establish partnerships where possible/ required (under guidance from line manager).
Jazz is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate, support, and thrive on diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
What are we looking for and what does it require to be Expert Digital Communications?
- Minimum a Bachelor’s degree in Digital Communications, Media Sciences, Business Administration or similar from a reputed organization. A Master’s degree will be preferred.
- Minimum 4 years of work experience, out of which at least 2 years’ experience related to digital & social media communication. Experience relaxation can be given for a year based on extraordinary candidate.
- Demonstrated leadership, interpersonal and communications skills.
- Must have proven understanding and experience of design/content development (Video/Static).
- Must have worked in a similar/ equivalent role in a reputable organization.
- Have experience and working knowledge/Understanding of social media marketing, SEO, google analytics and word press.
- Must have good working knowledge and understanding of social & digital media platforms and related analytics tools, social listening tools such as Meltwater, SOHO, Sprout Social, Hootsuite etc.
- Must be digital technology savy with basic working knowledge on various apps and analytical tools.
- Must have strong presentation skills.
- Strong acumen for teamwork and ethical business practices.
Why Join Jazz?
As one of the leading employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better every day inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle, and continuous learning and development.
As one of the largest private sector organizations in Pakistan, our objective is to continue to change the lives of our 70 million customers for the better. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something transformative, someone who can play a critical role in driving our success. Together, we can empower millions more with the tools necessary to progress in an increasingly digital economy.