Grade Level: L3
Last date to apply: 8th March, 2021
What is Project Management Expert?
The Project Management Expert is a key contributor in devising, coordinating and executing the divisional strategy. This involves delivering key strategic projects by utilizing project management best practices while managing high level stakeholders, cross functional teams and on-spot problem resolution.
The role also acts as the coordinator of the Leadership Team and assists the Chief Business Officer in setting the agenda for the LT as well as managing the execution of the strategic imperatives of Jazz Biz.
The role is an individual contributor and reports directly to the Chief Business Officer.
What does Project Management Expert do?
- Bring the best practices of strategy development tools to use in order to develop long-term and short-term divisional strategy.
- Develop strong relationships with the relevant key stakeholders and keep them engaged, informed and drive them towards division’s strategic objective.
- Be a custodian of processes, workflows and policies that are internal or that interact cross divisional/organizational processes.
- Keep a health check system in place to assess and recommend changes in the existing workflows, processes and policies.
- Recommend ways in consultation with relevant stakeholders to address grievances of both internal as well as external customers
- Assist all relevant functions in operations by providing required support
- Understand compliance and legal guidelines and be an advisor to the leadership team
- Conducts weekly and monthly meetings with teams for project status updates and resolution of escalated issues
- Conducts analysis on generated data and highlights key areas of deliberation
- The role also requires guiding reporting and analysis team in the report development process, review reports and provides feedback accordingly
- Facilitate top management in the decision-making process by presenting analysis during management/committee meetings and engage with multi-functional teams for special assignments and ensures timely achievement of set goals
What are we looking for and what does it take to be the Project Management Expert?
- Someone who has delivered on challenging projects and has taken complete responsibility from planning to roll out within B2B business
- At least 5 years prior experience of project management under commercial organization will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of Product management
- Knowledge of Sales Operations and Budget Planning
- Expert in software used to manage large scale projects (Microsoft Project or equivalent)
- Data analysis and development of insights from data will be a key skill
- Exhibit excellent teamwork & collaboration
- An organized individual who can plan with the end in mind
- Strong analytical skills and situational awareness
- Understanding of the telecommunications and digital sectors will be a great advantage
Why Join Jazz?
As one of the leading employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better every day inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle, and continuous learning and development.
As one of the largest private sector organizations in Pakistan, our objective is to continue to change the lives of our 65 million customers for the better. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something transformative, someone who can play a critical role in driving our success. Together, we can empower millions more with the tools necessary to progress in an increasingly digital economy.