Location : Faisalabad
Grade Level: L1
Last date to apply: 27th Jan 2021
What is a DFS Executive?
Someone who wants to be part of something transformative, someone who can play a critical role in driving our success by Data Scrutiny in order to review and analyze data and be able to extract meaningful insights. Data Presentation skills for being able to present data in order to make quick decisions. Advance communication skills for managing cross-functional projects
What does DFS Executive do?
· Grasps deep knowledge of your work and how it contributes to the overall success of the company.
· Builds contacts and understanding how to get the work done smoothly and efficiently.
· Reviews prior reports on sales trends and progress on daily and monthly DFS performance including but not limited to M Wallets, Cash In & DR
· Handles DFS Operations (Agent On boarding, Credit Monitoring etc.) along with Reporting & Analysis, regional promo design etc.
· Works with the team on the delivery of different reports / dashboards / tasks to the line manager on channel performance and support.
· Timely escalation of Channel Complaints as well as share resolution details with Sales Team
· Be involved in Franchise Documentation (Induction, Change of Ownership, Suspension, Termination)
· Develops and arrange Trainings for Franchise channel as per updated Business requirements.
· Backend support to DFS team for new partner’s induction
· Detailed analysis of the DFS business and highlight improvement areas to senior management
· Foreseeing the challenges and its impact on business and suggesting ways to overcome these challenges
· Daily monitoring of performance of franchise channel and retail channel
· Resolves operational issues of JAZZ cash in coordination with Mobilink bank
· Assigns DFS/JazzCash credit to the selected franchises
· Ensures compliance with the defined timelines of targets and KPIs (domestic remittance (DR), cash-in, and mobile wallets) across the region
· Addressing the business queries raised by Sales team by sound and thorough analysis and recommendations
Jazz is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate, support, and thrive on diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
What are we looking for and what does it require to be DFS Executive?
· We are looking for someone who is proficient in Ms Office especially Excel and has a strong reporting and analysis background. The ideal candidate should have good communication skills and should be able to make crisp presentations and present them in front of a variety of audience.
· We are looking for someone who is energetic, eager to learn in fast pace with high potential to learn and grow.
· Resilience, professionalism, maturity, responsibility and truthfulness are some of the other qualities that we expect from you. B.Sc/M.Sc or BBA/MBA from a reputable university will be an added plus.
Why Join Jazz?
As one of the leading employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better every day inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle, and continuous learning and development.
As one of the largest private sector organizations in Pakistan, our objective is to continue to change the lives of our 65 million customers for the better. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something transformative, someone who can play a critical role in driving our success. Together, we can empower millions more with the tools necessary to progress in an increasingly digital economy.