Grade Level: L3
Last date to apply: 27th November, 2022
What is Manager DFS Architecture & Planning - JazzCash?
This position will be reporting to Head Technology Planning - JazzCash. The role will be responsible to lead DFS Architecture / Planning team that currently comprises of 7 people. The role is responsible for delivering challenging technology landscapes. The leader will have in depth knowledge of Digital Financial Services products and platforms. The individual should have proven record of accomplishment of architecture designing, product development, project management, people management and stakeholder management skills; these skills are the cornerstone for this job role.
What does Manager DFS Architecture & Planning - JazzCash do?
- Responsible for overall JazzCash Technology Architecture Planning and Implementation
- Play a key role executing the Technology Strategy i.e., to deliver a Reliable, Robust, Secure, Scalable, and Agile Future Proof Technology Platform, that enables multifold transactional and business Growth.
- Assets forecasting, planning and tracking.
- Budget planning and tracking in compliance to financial pre-requisites and business planning guidelines.
- Conducting weekly architectural forums with team. Reviewing IT and technology architecture of all products ensuring optimized solutions are being designed and delivered within the Technology eco-systems.
- Liaising with procurement and contracts team to conduct new RFQs, preparing documentations and ensuring all pre-requisites are met. Ensure timely PR and PO issuance and track respective deliveries.
- Manage vendors for solution delivery and work with 3rd party business partners where necessary to deliver products on technology layer.
Jazz is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate, support, and thrive on diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
What are we looking for and what does it require to be Manager DFS Architecture & Planning - JazzCash?
- Minimum Bachelors in Software Engineering or Equivalent.
- 5+ years of Experience in Mobile Financial Services industry including
- Hands on experience with IT and Mobile financial systems Architecture designing. Experience with handling and designing Web Services, enterprise service bus, APIs & associated orchestrations and Integrations.
- Good knowledge of micro-services-based architecture, streaming and caching
- Good understanding of Software Development. Experience on Agile Development & DevOps practices. Hands on experience will be preferred.
- Hands-on with SQL & similar Databases
- Proven track-record with new products delivery and working closely with product design teams.
- Assets forecasting, planning and tracking. Budget planning and tracking in compliance to financial pre-requisites and business guidelines.
- Experience with Multi-Vendor Management.
- Knowledge of Planning & Budgeting.
- People management. Supporting team members to grown and deliver. Good with tasks delegation and tracking. Candid with feedback. Fair with people’s evaluation.
- Good with verbal and written communication. Managing internal business teams and internal technical service providers is a large portion of this role.
- Self-driven, confident and result oriented.
Why Join Jazz?
As one of the leading employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better every day inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle, and continuous learning and development.
Our core values include qualities essential for a positive organizational culture - truthfully guiding entrepreneurial and innovative mindsets, harnessing professional and interpersonal collaboration, and fostering across-the-board customer-obsession.
As one of the largest private sector organizations in Pakistan, our objective is to continue to change the lives of our 75 million customers for the better. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something transformative, someone who can play a critical role in driving our success. Together, we can empower millions more with the tools necessary to progress in an increasingly digital economy.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB