Grade Level: L1
Last date to apply: 7th May 2021
What is Sales Operations Executive?
Someone who wants to be part of something transformative, can play a critical role in driving our success by data scrutiny in order to review and analyse the data and be able to extract meaningful insights. Someone who grow an understanding of how to fit into the Regional Trade/ Sales & Distribution model.
What does Sales Operations Executive do?
- Works with the team on the delivery of different reports / dashboards to the line manager on channel performance and support.
- Be involved in timely escalation of Network Complaints as well as sharing resolution details with the Sales Team
- Be involved in Franchise Documentation (Induction, COO, Suspension, Termination)
- Works on data extraction for reporting purposes from MSTR and continuously interact with Commercial Planning/Reporting & Analysis team.
- Ensures delivery of different dashboards/presentations/reports to the management on channel performance and coordinate with the regional team to ensure performance achievement
- Monitors and evaluate business growth analysis, cell site analysis and other ad hoc analysis as per business need.
- Be involved in target setting and subsequent communication to the stakeholders
- Designs and execute Regional Sales Promos
- Works on Commission Reporting/Tracking/Issue Resolution for all Sales Levels (Retail, Franchise, SDS, AM & RD)
- Works as a Liaison between Sales Channel (Business Partner/Sales Team) and Head Quarter for any issues
- Develops and arranges trainings for Franchise channel as per updated Business requirements.
- Be involved in Cell Site Management (Correct Tagging, Revenue Reporting, New Rollout planning as recommended by Sales Channel)
- Provides backend support to Postpaid team & troubleshooting
Jazz is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate, support, and thrive on diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
What are we looking for and what does it require to be Sales Operations Executive?
- We are looking for someone who is proficient in MS Office specially Excel/PowerPoint and has a strong reporting and analysis background.
- The ideal candidate should have good communication skills to be able to advocate/defend his point of view with professionalism, maturity, and a balanced, holistic view of any competing viewpoints.
- We are looking for someone who is energetic, eager to learn in fast pace with high potential to learn and grow.
- Resilience, professionalism, maturity, responsibility and truthfulness are some of the other qualities that we expect from you.
- B.Sc/M.Sc or BBA/MBA from a reputable university will be an added plus.
Why Join Jazz?
As one of the leading employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better every day inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle, and continuous learning and development.
As one of the largest private sector organizations in Pakistan, our objective is to continue to change the lives of our 68 million customers for the better. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something transformative, someone who can play a critical role in driving our success. Together, we can empower millions more with the tools necessary to progress in an increasingly digital economy.