Grade Level: L2/L3
Last date to apply: 4 Oct 2023
What is Expert Internal Audit
Expert Internal Audit is responsible for providing independent and objective assessment of the reliability and effectiveness of risk management, internal control and corporate governance through execution of Internal Audit processes by organizing the audit work, executing Internal Audit engagements and delivering high quality Internal Audit Reports, applying the Global Audit Methodology, “The International Professional Practices Framework (IPPF) – Standards and Guidance” adopted by the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA), VEON Group IA Charter and VEON policies and procedures.
What does an Expert Internal Audit do?
- Ensures effective risk-based planning including effective gathering of information and risk assessment to determine the appropriate nature and extent of audit work.
- Supports Audit Managers in preparation of audit planning documents and timely execution of audit engagements.
- Ensures alignment with the “The International Professional Practices Framework (IPPF) Standards and Guidance” adopted by the IIA, Group IA Charter, Group policies, procedures and guidelines around Internal Audit processes, tools, and techniques.
- Ensures the execution of audits is in line with the Group IA Methodology.
- Seeks for opportunities to increase the efficiency of the audits and apply new tools and systems where possible (e.g., data analytics).
- Works collaboratively with the Internal Audit Head and the team to prepare quality reports and presentations that are clear, concise, and professional.
- Works with the Internal Audit team to foster a culture of accountability and teamwork through effective performance management that aligns with agreed objectives.
- Ability to work effectively with peers & Group Internal Audit to deliver the overall audit plan and manage co-sourced / outsourced partners.
- Proactively builds strong and effective working relationships with management personnel to understand their needs and manage their expectations during the audit assignment process.
- Seeks auditee / client / stakeholder feedback and responds appropriately.
- Actively participates in knowledge sharing sessions and platforms.
- Aligns with other assurance functions to create efficiency.
- Promotes customer-oriented service culture within the audit engagement team that seeks to add value.
Jazz is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate, support, and thrive on diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
What are we looking for and what does it require to be Expert Internal Audit?
- CA/ACCA/CMA/CA (Finalist)/ Master/ Bachelor’s degree in economics, business, or accounting.
- CIA/CISA/CFE will be a plus.
- Experience in Big 4 audit firm and Internal Audit function.
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience in telecom industry or large international listed company will be preferred.
- Experience to work with all levels of management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and local (business) language(s).
- Excellent Report writing.
- Energetic, flexible, and agile attitude.
- Able to work effectively in a matrix structure.
- Business acumen and understanding of processes.
- Builds effective working relationships with IA stakeholders within the audit engagements.
- Promotes business process improvements and innovative auditing techniques
Why Join Jazz?
As one of the leading employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better every day inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle, and continuous learning and development.
Our core values include qualities essential for a positive organizational culture - truthfully guiding entrepreneurial and innovative mindsets, harnessing professional and interpersonal collaboration, and fostering across-the-board customer-obsession.
As one of the largest private sector organizations in Pakistan, our objective is to continue to change the lives of our 75 million customers for the better. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something transformative, someone who can play a critical role in driving our success. Together, we can empower millions more with the tools necessary to progress in an increasingly digital economy.