Grade Level: L3
Function: Digital Financial Services
Last date to apply: 9th March 2021
What is Online Payments Manager?
Cards Business Manager reports to the Head of Online Payments and is part of the SME products team. The purpose of this position it to apply your data driven mindset, payments background and UX approach and to create the best possible experience for the end customers.
What does Online Payments Manager do?
- Monitoring card acquiring market trends, conducting user research and defining the problem(s).
- Partnering with technical teams to design card acquiring solutions
- Developing relationships with key external partners like schemes, acquirers etc.
- Prioritize detailed requirements and ensure their delivery through technical teams.
- Analyzing product performance and leveraging it to improve products.
- Own end-to-end card acquiring products and identify market opportunities and define product vision and strategy.
- Have a direct impact on the revenue created from your and your team’s work by creating a product that your customers love.
- You and your team's work will make a difference to thousands of SMEs across the country
- Work to improve SLAs and reduce cost of onboarding, integrations & processing
- Have full ownership of JazzCash card acquiring products including strategy, pricing, value proposition, go-to-market and P&L
- Identify new opportunities and develop value added services for formal & informal online businesses
- Demonstrate business cases and needs for efficiencies.
- Discover and validate customer problems and commercial opportunities based on users’ feedback and market needs.
- Define and drive the long-term vision and product strategy of our product portfolio, aligning with stakeholders and transferring it into actionable roadmaps based on business cases, customer preferences, and scalability.
- Data-driven decision making and planning: define KPIs for measuring success and validate all assumptions post execution.
What are we looking for and what does it take to be the Online Payments Manager?
- Minimum 5 years’ work experience in the payments industry
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- Passion for payments
- Knowledge of card acquiring business
Why Join Jazz?
As one of the leading employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better every day inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle, and continuous learning and development.
As one of the largest private sector organizations in Pakistan, our objective is to continue to change the lives of our 65 million customers for the better. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something transformative, someone who can play a critical role in driving our success. Together, we can empower millions more with the tools necessary to progress in an increasingly digital economy.