Last date to apply: 27th Nov 2022
What is Jazz Business Consultant?
This role is responsible to play an active part in bringing revenues and target right products to the market & work towards growing our digital universe.
The role reports directly to the Regional Manager B2G and has no people reporting directly into it with an extended team of 02 team members.
What does Jazz Business Consultant do?
- Meeting monthly assigned Sales/Revenue through different products in GSM, Fixed Data, Cloud and DFS (Digital Financial Solutions). Negotiate/close deals and handle client complaints.
- Meeting retention & recovery targets of assigned portfolio.
- Have basic knowledge of IoT /M2M /CMT/ Office 365 and all cloud based products offered in the industry
- Meeting new sales revenue targets by actively seeking out for new sales opportunities by conducting market research to identify selling possibilities.
- Evaluating customer needs and proposing products from current portfolio or helping the product team develop client specific products.
- Business development by bringing new corporate, SME, SOHO accounts onboard ensuring the compliance procedures.
- Focus on big wins for strong footing in large accounts sector.
- Completion of physical visits to new accounts & resolution of any issues in coordination with relevant teams
- Work in continuous collaboration with internal stakeholders like Customer Engagement, Jazz Business Sales Coordinators, Sales Operations, Channel planning, Cloud Computing, M2M/IOT, DFS etc
- Represent Jazz in external exhibitions or conferences and help establishing ties with potential clients
Jazz is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate, support, and thrive on diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
What are we looking for and what does it require to be Jazz Business Consultant?
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree from a recognized institution (Preferably Engineering/IT and Business mix)
- At least 1 to 2 years’ of selling experience in corporate sector and around 5 years experience in internet / data related products, GSM based solution, fixed connectivity, DFS Solution (M wallets) and cloud computing
- Basic level understanding of emerging technologies i.e. digitalisation, cloud, big data, security, ad-tech, IT hardware sales and IoT
- We are looking for a candidate who is dynamic, assertive, persistent, and motivated to identify opportunities of Jazz Business Solutions in Corporate sector
- Candidate must have selling, negotiation, presentation skills to deliver his point of view to potential prospects and internal management. Must be specialized in Portfolio Management
- Able to translate business requirements into high level design language. Have excellent market orientation of Corporate segment
Why Join Jazz?
As one of the leading employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better every day inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle, and continuous learning and development.
Our core values include qualities essential for a positive organizational culture - truthfully guiding entrepreneurial and innovative mindsets, harnessing professional and interpersonal collaboration, and fostering across-the-board customer-obsession.
As one of the largest private sector organizations in Pakistan, our objective is to continue to change the lives of our 75 million customers for the better. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something transformative, someone who can play a critical role in driving our success. Together, we can empower millions more with the tools necessary to progress in an increasingly digital economy.