Grade Level: L2
Last date to apply: 3rd February 2021
What is Specialist Fraud Management Operations?
This position is responsible for assurance of timely fraud detection for GSM frauds, quick controls implementations, fraud escalations and timely fixation of new product evaluation. Fraud categories include: prepaid, technical, scenarios testing, usage fraud, investigations and reporting.
The role reports directly to the Stream Head Fraud Management.
What does Specialist Fraud Management Operations do?
- Handling of FMS, UATs and performance issues.
- Perform analysis for FM alarms, tools and reports.
- Take end-to-end responsibility for Fraud Management.
- Responsible for internal fraud monitoring (GSM).
- Responsible for technical fraud monitoring and data usage.
- Monitoring of unauthorised system (CRM, VPN, POS & eFics etc.) access during non-business hours / off days.
- Responsible for official, test & employee package sims monitoring.
- Responsible for FMS new control development, enhancements and fraud risk evaluation.
- Coordination with area experts, systems owners and business users in other divisions/ domains for implementation of solution to Fraud.
- Responsible for technology swap/ upgrade testing and risk evaluation.
- Responsible for In-house FMS management and new control development.
- Ensure timeliness of activities as per specified schedules for control analysis.
- Work on new initiatives and concepts which help business. Value additions in existing domain as well ideas that may contribute in revenue loss mitigation and early detection of fraud in overall BA risk mitigation umbrella.
Jazz is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate, support, and thrive on diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
What are we looking for and what does it require to be Specialist Fraud Management Operations?
- Bachelors/Masters in Finance, Computer Sciences, Business Administration etc.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of telecom experience in general or 2 years of fraud management experience will be preferred.
- Drafting policy and procedure manual.
- Report writing and fraud investigations.
- Hands-on working experience on vendor-based Fraud Management system will also be preferred.
- Systems development and automations.
- Database management (Asp.net is a must, Oracle, SQl, Big Data).
- Strong communication & presentation skills.
- Time and stress management.
- Stakeholder management.
- Adaptive to the culture and dynamics of the team and department.
- Self-driven, motivated, goal oriented and team player.
Why Join Jazz?
As one of the leading employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better every day inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle, and continuous learning and development.
As one of the largest private sector organizations in Pakistan, our objective is to continue to change the lives of our 65 million customers for the better. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something transformative, someone who can play a critical role in driving our success. Together, we can empower millions more with the tools necessary to progress in an increasingly digital economy.