Last date to apply: 1st June 2020
As one of the top employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better every day inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle and continuous learning and development.
Our team & you
To continue and change the lives of our 59 + million customers. We’re a world-class organization and have assembled the right team to begin scaling aggressively. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something big and transformative, someone who will play a critical role in driving our success.
Within 30 days you will:
- Attend and graduate from our company-wide on boarding process along with detailed orientation program
- Meet with the R2R team, other teams in finance and the relevant point of contacts to understand the strategy of the function in line with company strategy and road map.
- Develop in-depth understanding of Jazz Policies and Procedures.
- Get first-hand experience of the month end closing process as a whole, including reporting requirements.
Within 60 days, you will:
- Ensure availability and uploading of the bank statements of all the entities for bank reconciliation.
- Deals with Internal and External Auditors.
- Ensure SOX compliance and provision of required data for monitor audits.
- Weekly Reporting of all the Pending transactions to the relevant departments and ensure resolution within agreed timelines.
- Preparation of local and consolidated dashboard on monthly and adhoc basis.
- Preparation and presentation of Blackline and AQA reporting pack
- Ensure 100% KPI achieved every month
Within 90 days to onwards you will:
- Acquire a sound business understanding of the relevant Cash Management domain.
- Act as a key contact person for resolution of queries from finance and non-finance departments.
- Achieve process excellence by improvement and input in Robotic implementation in CM.
- Facilitate the ESS implementation and process optimization initiatives.
- Creating and implementing of customized reports in Oracle.
What we have done and what we will do with YOU
In the last one-year Jazz is a huge success story in terms of business transformation, we were market leaders and we still are market leaders but with huge margins specially after successful merger of Jazz and Warid.
A bit about us:
As R2R Team, our prime role is to run monthly financial close process and perform reconciliation, analysis and reporting of reconciling items to relevant stakeholders.
The structure of the team you will join is:
Eight (8) team members responsible for (Cash Management) Reconciliation and reporting. The team reports to the Head of R2R
The two (02) main priorities of the team as a whole are:
· Timely and accurate Reconciliation and accurate reporting to stakeholders.
· Delivery of services as per agreed Service Level Agreements and KPIs.
With which other stakeholders the successful candidate will work with functional/regional/ within the team.
You will work with all the Corporate Functions with regular interaction with relevant finance & business teams.
What would be the result of those interactions if we assume 100% collaboration?
The interactions will result in effective execution of revenue recording and reporting process along with timely addressing of management queries.
The three (03) must have past experiences the best candidate should have.
Indepth experience of financial closing process.
Experience of presenting financial results and resolution of reconciling items.
Expertise to communicate effectively with non-accounting teams.
The two (02) must have technologies the candidate should have.
Essential skills must have:
Strong interpersonal communication