Last Date to Apply: Thursday, 29th October 2020
As one of the top employers in the country, Jazz has a set of very strong organizational values; it expects its employees to build a unique culture, a flourishing lifestyle and continuous learning and development. The values all Jazz employees exhibit and expected to practice are being entrepreneurial, innovative, collaborative, customer obsessed and truthful.
Our team & you
We are a world-class organization and have assembled the right team to begin scaling aggressively. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something big and transformative, someone who will play a critical role in driving our success and to continue and change the lives of our 63 million customers.
What the first 30-60-90 days in the job will look like?
-Within 30 days you will:
· Determine customers' needs by specifying the research needed to obtain market information.
· Recommend the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and/or product or packaging changes.
· Assesses market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products.
· Develop an understanding of BI tools for revenue report generation, subscriber engagement, and user segmentation.
· Establish a good working relationship with relevant stakeholders for digital services e.g. vendors, finance, product development, BI & IT.
· Meet digital services solution providers and stakeholders to enhance the content portfolio and seek improvement in UX/ UI.
-Within 60 days, you will:
· You will show exceptional judgment as you define goals, create a roadmap, set priorities, and manage the backlog of innovative and impactful features throughout the product lifecycle.
· Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products.
· Own product features through their entire creative cycle: ideation, specification, development, release, analysis, and iteration.
· Develop hypotheses and experiment with different growth strategies to improve acquisition, engagement, retention, and growth.
· Plan the launches of new products and releases of existing products and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
· Develop a marketing plan for the products you support, including key activities and budgets to support the retention of existing customers and the acquisition of new customers.
· Manage, track and analyze different marketing campaigns to create awareness and increase product uptake.
· Perform product pricing, competitor analysis, strategy formulation and revenue management for the assigned portfolio.
· Track subscriber complaints and take corrective measures.
· Responsible for usability and UI/UX testing of new and existing digital services.
-Within 90 days to onwards you will:
· Act as the primary thought leader for the products you support externally, including speaking engagements and written works.
· Establish a shared vision across the company by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution.
· Work with data scientists to create models for advanced customer segmentation, churn and lifetime value (LTV).
· Recommend ways to improve product management & pricing structures.
· Responsible for building mechanisms for extracting and analyzing consumer and business insights.
· Perform the necessary analytics to track statistics, determine trends, variances and identifies opportunities for improvement and scaling of digital channels.
· Master the tasks highlighted above as deliverables for the first 90 days
What we have done and what we will do with YOU
In the last one-year Jazz is a huge success story in terms of business transformation, we were market leaders and we still are market leaders but with huge margins specially after successful merger of Jazz and Warid.
A bit about you:
We are looking for someone who has already delivered challenging projects and has taken end-to-end responsibility from planning to roll out of digital services.
Prior experience of digital services or tech startup will be preferred.
We are looking for someone who can develop product ideas and convert them into tangible results to grow digital content services. The individual should have sound business analysis, product development, project management, and relationship management skills; these skills are the cornerstone for this job role.
A bit about us:
Digital Products & Services is part of the Pricing & Propositions Department within Marketing. The team is responsible to manage VAS and digital products.
The structure of the team you will join is:
· A 10-member team (including the department head) with 03 sub-teams
· You will be part of a 03-member sub-team reporting to a manager
The two (02) main priorities of the team as a whole are:
· Develop & Build digital portfolio
· Ensure Growth, Engagement and Monetization of digital verticals
With which other stakeholders the successful candidate will work with functional/regional/ within the team. What would be the result of those interactions if we assume 100% collaboration?
· Ability to build strong relationships with External Teams: Vendor and IT Teams
· Ability to build strong relationships with Internal Teams: Finance, Marketing, Tech, Sales, PD
The two (02) specific tasks that team was working on in the last 6 months with results.
· Building a strong digital services portfolio
· Ensuring that the revenues are meeting the required targets
The three (03) must have past experiences the best candidate should have.
· Product Management
· Business Analysis & Reporting
· Business Development
· Has been involved in working with digital marketing teams to ensure a highly active user base
· Experience in web and mobile application development - possess excellent project management, communication, business innovation and leadership skills
The two (02) must have technologies the candidate should have.
Has worked with app management, marketing and analytics platforms like Firebase, Appsflyer, Fabric.io, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, BigQuery Microsoft Office and Power BI.
Essential skills must have:
· Product Management
· Analytical & Presentation Skills