Last Date to Apply: 30th June 2020
As one of the top employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better every day inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle and continuous learning and development.
Our Team & You
As one of the largest private sector organizations in Pakistan, our objective is to continue to change the lives of our 60 million customers for the better. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something transformative, someone who can play a critical role in driving our success. Together, we can empower millions more with the tools necessary to progress in an increasingly digital economy.
What the first 30-60-90 days in the job will look like?
-Within 30 days you will:
· Attend and graduate from our company-wide on boarding process along with detailed orientation program where you will learn Jazz’s values, business and products
· Meet with the Commercial team to understand the strategy of the function in line with Regional Business Head’s strategy and company road map
· Grow an understanding of how you fit into the Regional Operations team, your key tasks and how you will carry them out
· Develop an understanding of Key Performance indicators of Sales Channel
· Develop complete understanding of tools being used like MSTR, Oracle and CRM
-Within 60 days, you will:
· Grasp deep knowledge of your work and how it contributes to the overall success of the company.
· Build contacts and understanding how to get the work done smoothly and efficiently.
· Review prior reports on sales trends and progress on daily and monthly DFS performance including but not limited to M Wallets, Cash In & DR
· Handle DFS Operations (Agent On boarding, Credit Monitoring etc.) along with Reporting & Analysis, regional promo design etc.
· Work with the team on the delivery of different reports / dashboards / tasks to the line manager on channel performance and support.
· Timely escalation of Channel Complaints as well as share resolution details with Sales Team
· Be involved in Franchise Documentation (Induction, Change of Ownership, Suspension, Termination)
-Within 90 days to onwards you will:
· Data extraction for reporting from MSTR and coordination with Commercial Planning/Reporting & Analysis team
· Ensure delivery of different dashboards/presentations/reports to the management on channel performance and coordinate with regional team to ensure performance achievement
· Be involved in target setting and communication to the stakeholders
· Design and execute Regional DFS Promos
· Commission Reporting/Tracking/Issue Resolution for all Sales Levels (Retail, Franchise, TSS, AM & RD)
· Develop and arrange Trainings for Franchise channel as per updated Business requirements.
· Backend support to DFS team for new partner’s induction
· Detailed analysis of the DFS business and highlight improvement areas to senior management
· Foreseeing the challenges and its impact on business and suggesting ways to overcome these challenges
· Daily monitoring of performance of franchise channel and retail channel
· Resolve operational issues of JAZZ cash in coordination with Mobilink bank
· Assign DFS/JazzCash credit to the selected franchises
· Ensures compliance with the defined timelines of targets and KPIs (domestic remittance (DR), cash-in, and mobile wallets) across the region
· Addressing the business queries raised by Sales team by sound and thorough analysis and recommendations
A bit about you:
We are looking for someone who is proficient in Ms Office specially Excel and has a strong reporting and analysis background. The ideal candidate should have good communication skills to be able to advocate/defend his point of view with professionalism, maturity, and a balanced, holistic view of any competing viewpoints. Resilience, professionalism, maturity, responsibility and truthfulness are some of the other qualities that we expect from you.
A bit about us:
We work with internal and external stakeholders to ensure delivery of different dashboards/presentations/reports to the management on DFS channel performance and coordinate with regional teams to ensure performance achievement
The structure of the team you will join is:
Your team is a sub part of the Regional Operating model lead by the Regional Business Head. This position reports to the Lead Sales Operations & Support who leads a team of 4 to 6 motivated professionals with no sub teams
Essential skills must have:
Data Scrutiny in order to review and analyze data and be able to extract meaningful insights
Data Presentation skills for being able to present data in order to make quick decisions
Advance communication skills for managing cross-functional projects