Last Date to Apply: Friday, 18th September 2020
As one of the leading employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better every day inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle, and continuous learning and development.
Our Team & You
As one of the largest private sector organizations in Pakistan, our objective is to continue to change the lives of our 59 million customers for the better. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something transformative, someone who can play a critical role in driving our success. Together, we can empower millions more with the tools necessary to progress in an increasingly digital economy.
What the first 30-60-90 days in the job will look like?
Within 30 days you will:
· Attend and graduate from our company-wide onboarding process along with a detailed orientation program where you will learn about Jazz’s core values, business, and products.
· Meet the relevant stakeholders concerning your team.
· Develop an understanding of your division, function, structure, and role within the team.
· Develop an understanding of the software development team ecosystem in Digital Financial Services.
Within 60 days, you will:
· Get to know your relevant stakeholders e.g. Business, Infrastructure, Compliance, Bank, Product Development, Architecture, Finance and Fraud Management, Revenue Assurance, and AML teams.
· Recommend ways to develop a robust application & architecture.
· Start looking after the product development and bring the software in the backlog to the task in the progress phase.
Within 90 days to onwards you will:
· Start System Analysis, Application Design , and QA Automation.
· Ensure Timely completion of the tasks assigned to you.
A Bit About You:
We are looking for someone who can lead System Analysis and Quality Assurance teams for the delivery of high-performing Mobile Applications, Web Application and Integrations APIs.
· Responsible for System Analysis and Application Design
· Lead 4+ System Analysts and QA teams.
· Requires a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
· 7+ years of experience in System Analysis, Application Architecture
· Quality Assurance and Software Development
A Bit About Us:
The DFS Technology team comprises the following sub-teams.
o Product Development
o Product Architecture
o Software Development
o Service Operations
o Service Assurance & Monitoring Team.
o Information Security Team
The Software Development team will produce software for the JazzCash using Agile Software Development Methodology.
The structure of the team you will join is:
· 17 members team for in-house software development.
· 4 members team of System Analysts and Quality Assurance
The two main priorities of the team as a whole are:
· Consumer and Merchant Mobile Applications System Analysis, Application Design and Quality Assurance.
· Work with Partners, Mobile Development and Backend Development teams for insourcing of the Consumer and Merchant mobile application development.
To collaborate and produce effective business results, the role requires:
· Team Management, Teamwork & collaboration
· Vision and strategic thinking
· The ability to build strong relationships with external teams and vendors.
· The ability to build strong relationships with internal teams
· Technical Leadership
· Problem Solving
· Delivery Expectation Management
· Planning and Organization
The two (02) specific tasks that the team was working on in the last 6 months with results:
· Requirement Gathering and Software Development of Consumer and Merchant Mobile Applications.
· System Analysis, Application Design of the DFS Applications.
We expect the candidate to possess skills like:
· FinTech Technologies
· Digital Financial Services
· eCommerce Platforms
· Payment Gateways
· Digital Payments using Mobile Apps, USSD
· Regulatory Requirements
· Software Development Best Practices
· Project Management and Business Analysis
· Translate business requirements for the Dev teams.
· Analyze product design impact on the Application
· Application Architecture & Design
· Ensure requirements are aligned with Google and Apple policies.
· Coordinate with stakeholders for end software delivery, risks and constraints.
· Communicate requirements and design to the Dev and QA, and provide support during UAT and Product Deployment.
· Automation Testing of APIs, Mobile Application and Web Applications
· Knowledge of Mobile Application Development
· Knowledge of Microservices Architecture
· Experience on CI/ CD Pipeline
· Relational, NoSQL and In-Memory Databases
· A positive and enthusiastic individual
· Fluent in spoken and written English language
· Good problem-solving skills, self-learner
· Should take ownership of work
· Eager to learn
· Can -do attitude
· Team player