Associate Brand Activations
Last date to apply: 26th November, 2020
As one of the leading employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better every day inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle, and continuous learning and development.
Our Team & You
As one of the largest private sector organizations in Pakistan, our objective is to continue to change the lives of our 64 + million customers for the better. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something transformative, someone who can play a critical role in driving our success. Together, we can empower millions more with the tools necessary to progress in an increasingly digital economy.
What the first 30-60-90 days in the job will look like?
-Within 30 days you will:
Attend and graduate from our company-wide on boarding process along with a detailed orientation program where you will learn about Jazz’s core values, business, and products
Meet the relevant stakeholders concerning your team such as Pricing, Voice/VAS/Data, Market research, MFS, Digital channels etc.
Develop understanding of your division, function, its structure, and your role within the team.
Develop understanding of the Jazz brand, its philosophy, brand strategy and creative direction
Develop understanding of PO/PR process and contract management
-Within 60 days, you will:
Get to know your relevant stakeholders e.g. creative, media, brands, digital and activations agencies
Recommend ways to develop understanding thorough consumer/industry & help generate ideas that further build operational efficiencies in line with the strategic growth plan
Recommend ways in consultation various business teams (Data, VAS, Voice, and Mobile Financial Services) to fulfil their operational needs.
Role Specific deep understanding of the competitor’s strategy & working and proactively propose counter measures. Work with agencies to develop, analyze, review and recommend solutions, which matches the business needs, & deliver on requirements.
-Within 90 days to onwards you will:
· Be developing and delivering Annual Operations Plans
· From various business information sources (Business Intelligence Reports, Brand Health Trackers, Traffic, ARPU & churn figures) propose action items aimed at both long & short term objectives
· Assist the Operations Manager in developing Activations plan, Strategies for effective utilization of partnerships.
· Development & Deployment, Portfolio Analysis, Target Audience Profiling, Consumer Insight Generation etc.
· Steer the external partners of the operations management function which include creative, media, brand to ensure that all teams work in synergy
· Pro-actively propose and ensure delivery for the digital, sponsorship, partnership & media platforms resulting in brand growth via alternate media vehicles
· Managing Marketing ops Budgets
· Closely monitor the successful ideas in the regional/global Telecom markets and evaluate them for local implementation.
A Bit About You:
We are looking for someone who has delivered on challenging projects and has taken end to end responsibility from planning to roll out.Prior experience of 1-2 will be an added advantage.
We are looking for someone who has the ability to create and implement on-ground marketing initiatives that help the brand grow. Your role out of the entire team will have the most direct exposure to the customer. Hence, it is important for you to understand our target audience and come up with ideas to fill the gaps we have in the market. Along with handling ongoing marketing activations, you will be expected to discover new spaces in the market to reach our customers most effectively. The activities you plan must connect with the right customer at the right time and right place so that they become a motivated user and a fan of our brand.
The individual should have sound management, organizational, interpersonal, presentation and communication skills; these skills are key to meet the performance expectations for this role.
A Bit About Us:
The Marketing Operations team is part of the Marketing Communication Department within the Marketing/Commercial Division. The team is responsible for managing all brand portfolios and service requirements of different business streams at Jazz.
The structure of the team you will join is:
· A 24 member team (including the department head) with 03 sub teams
· You will be part of a 05-member sub-team reporting to the Head of Marketing Operations
The two (02) main priorities of the team as a whole are:
· To maintain Jazz as the number one brand of the country while developing love for the brand
· To ensure Jazz marketing operations delivers on business priorities and contributes to the bottom line – from planning and budgeting to execution and analysis.
To collaborate and produce effective business results, the role require
The ability to build strong relationships with External Teams: Activation, OOH, media, digital and creative agencies/partners.
The ability to build strong relationships with Internal Teams: Finance, Marketing, Sales, PR/CSR, procurement etc.
The two (02) specific tasks that team was working on in the last 6 months with results.
Partnerships with Brands with whom the TG and customer profile of Jazz matches
M-Wallets acquisition campaigns to tap and increase JazzCash market share
The three (03) must have past experiences the candidate should have.
A basic knowledge of events and activations
Good communication and stakeholder management skills
Problem solving skills
Should have an appealing personality
The two (02) must have technologies the candidate should have.
· Microsoft Office – The candidate must be able to develop top notch presentations
Essential skills must have:
· Excellent time management, organizational, interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
· Should be able to demonstrate leadership and team skills
· Firm grip of business management, brand development and marketing communication tools and relevant frameworks
· High level of initiative and self-drive
· Excellent communication and presentation skills
· Excellent project management skills.