Last date to apply: 19th July 2021
What will the Internee do?
As part of the Trade Marketing team, the intern will be responsible for making regional dashboards based on the following data points:
- How are we performing against competition
- How we can improve trade visibility and identify areas
- What do we gain from various projects like Cattle Mandi, Sehwan Urs etc
- How can we do a better predictive analysis for seasonal cycles like winters particularly in certain sub regions
- What are other mediums based on which we can have better trade in place
The role reports directly to Head of Business Support and dotted reporting to Trade Marketing Lead.
Jazz is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate, support, and thrive on diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
What’s in it for you?
- Generate useful insights through research on industry and global trends
- Prepare and present periodic reports on the assigned projects
- Attend team meetings and meet the stakeholders related to the assigned projects
- Brainstorm and come up with creative ideas on existing processes and systems
- Provide assistance to the department to improve their coordination and productivity
- Have close liaison with different departments/functions for the timely execution of deliverables
- Be mentored by a Jazz professional to guide you through your extensive learning experience
- Attend social networking activities and build relationship with your peers/stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree (in process)
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-directed and able to work without supervision
- Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas
Jazz aims to prepare today's talented youth for the corporate world through structured programs that promote excellence and bring out the best in them. The Jazz Internship program is a full time project based paid internship.
We provide you with a challenging opportunity to catch a glimpse into Corporate Pakistan.