Last date to apply: 14th Sep 2021
What will *Intern Regulatory Projects* do?
Key responsibilities of the intern
- Build a Digital Repository of Interconnect Assets like Co-Locations, DPLC, Dark fiber etc. acquired from service providers like PTCL, NTC & SCO.
- Update existing repository of Interconnect Receivable & Payable along with invoices and payment instruments.
- Liaison with Technology and Logistic team to update the interconnect assets record.
- Perform any regulatory task / special project assigned by line manager.
- Digitalization of Interconnect Record:
- Keep track of Interconnect team correspondence/ update common repository.
- Managing Special Projects.
What’s in it for you?
- Generate useful insights through research on industry and global trends
- Prepare and present periodic reports on the assigned projects
- Attend team meetings and meet the stakeholders related to the assigned projects
- Brainstorm and come up with creative ideas on existing processes and systems
- Provide assistance to the department to improve their coordination and productivity
- Have close liaison with different departments/functions for the timely execution of deliverables
- Be mentored by a Jazz professional to guide you through your extensive learning experience
- Attend social networking activities and build relationship with your peers/stakeholders
- Bachelors Engineering Degree
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-directed and able to work without supervision
- Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas
Jazz aims to prepare today's talented youth for the corporate world through structured programs that promote excellence and bring out the best in them. The Jazz Internship program is a full time project based paid internship. We provide you with a challenging opportunity to catch a glimpse into Corporate Pakistan.