Grade Level: L4
Last date to apply : 30th Nov 2021
What is Head of Digital Products & Growth?
Head of Digital Products & Growth isresponsible or driving the messaging portfolio services including championing the overall growth. They are a well-rounded ‘business athlete’ – an analytical problem solver, someone who understands what it takes to execute at scale and dynamic people leader in complex cross functional environments. They develop and maintain high-level of engagement with internal and external stakeholders, leading to exciting opportunities. They are able to shape a program grounded in solid understanding of global messaging products and local needs/wants thus defining the overall Jazz’s messaging opportunities. They prioritize and manage expectations with internal clients/teams and external vendors. Coordinates with team for the development of digital products in order to decipher customer related issues; ensures timely identification of assets with high growth potential, established practices and policies, organizational SOP’s and Values
The role reports directly to the Chief Digital Officer with an extended team of 7 team members
What does Head of Digital Products & Growth?
- Develop engagement with start-ups and start-up communities across the country to create a steady stream for high growth start-ups
- Work closely with the service delivery partner for National Incubation Center to ensure all programme KPI’s are met including regular monitoring and reporting
- Deep dive and analyze behavior, usage and consumption data (internal and external) for informed decision-making
- Oversee operational go to markets activities on digital channels using new age marketing techniques focusing on acquisition, engagement and retention of business
- Ensure utilizing engagement tools and reducing churn; Conducts analysis and campaign audits to analyse marketing performance.
- Focus on experimentation and A/B testing to drive optimal strategies.
- Identify start-up needs assessment to launch relevant start-up mentorship program with subject matter experts from within the organization
- Develop, initiate and lead strategic business opportunities with key partners in the start-up ecosystem, working with Jazz Business, HR other cross-functional stakeholders as required.
- Strategize and execute a holistic growth plan to accelerate data-driven user acquisition, engagement, and platform business for the Messaging portfolio thus managing the overall customer lifecycle
- Develop and inform a POV on the advertising potential and strategy within the messaging portfolio
- Own the creation and results of a prioritized roadmap that balances short term business goals with established long-term vision and strategy in the messaging space (monetization, engagement, acquisition) by conducting research on global best practices and gathering requirements from different departments in Jazz
- Monitor customer feedback using business analytics tools to manage the platform strategy accordingly
- Ensure project reporting including financial reporting in line with the relevant internal and external stakeholders
- Evangelize the start-up eco-system interventions internally and externally
- Maintain a regular liaison with relevant government stakeholders in coordination with the internal teams for the National Incubation Center
- Act as the internal spokesperson for startups at Jazz, facilitating access to JazzCash and other relevant products and services in the Jazz portfolio
Jazz is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate, support, and thrive on diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
What are we looking for and what does it require to be Head of Digital Products & Growth?
- Product/Project management knowledge and experience
- Data analysis and exploration including research
- Experience on managing self-service digital platforms
- Significant knowledge of the messaging industry and its competitive landscape. Experience with marketing technology industry, especially in the creative or advertising technology or messaging would be an advantage
Educational & other Requirements
- Bachelor’s in business/Marketing/Analytics with 8+ years of experience with a focus on digital products and startup ecosystem.
- Thorough knowledge of Performance Marketing and New age Markets
- Negotiation and Partner Management
- Stakeholders Management
- Conflict Management
- Decision Making and Problem Solving
- Teamwork and Collaboration
- Growth-mindset, Attention to detail, Willingness to learn
- Result Oriented, Creativity and Innovation, Flexible and Adaptable.
Why Join Jazz?
As one of the leading employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better every day inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle, and continuous learning and development.
As one of the largest private sector organizations in Pakistan, our objective is to continue to change the lives of our 70 million customers for the better. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something transformative, someone who can play a critical role in driving our success. Together, we can empower millions more with the tools necessary to progress in an increasingly digital economy