Grade Level: L3
Last date to apply: 11 June 2021
What is Manager Digital Content Platforms?
Championing growth on the overall content services by developing and executing the data-driven acquisition, engagement and retention strategies. He/she is a voice of the users and acts on their behalf to develop and prioritize initiatives that overall help in the growth of the platforms. Builds the organizational network through targeted outreach and strong project planning, taking positive steps to identify, extend network, and cultivate connections for the fulfilment and implementation of content strategy. Coordinates with team for the development of digital products in order to decipher customer related issues; ensures timely identification of assets with high growth potential and acquires content tailored for that market WITHIN the limits of organization’s strategy, established practices and policies, organizational SOP’s, organization values and directions/guidelines from Supervisor.
The role reports directly to the Head of Digital Content Platforms.
What does Manager Digital Content Platforms do?
- Works on growth of Jazz digital platforms, focusing on acquisition, engagement and retention strategies.
- Work on execution / GTM strategy of multiple ongoing projects and to be launched platforms.
- Gather customer insights, analyse previous performance and trends to develop understanding of ongoing/ previous projects and launches and interprets data from performance insights;
- Develops and maintains content and promotion calendar for integrated marketing campaigns for digital products
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports, ensure data quality, accuracy, timeliness and completeness per company standards for respective products
- Monitors feedback received from customers using business analytics tools and feeds this into the overall content acquisition strategy accordingly.
- Presents critical thinking when analyzing and evaluating media partners e.g. reporting on partner initiatives, forecasting for key changes and evaluating actual performance versus defined key metrics.
- Drives activation of our consumers and other audiences through effective and innovative content partnerships in collaboration with the content acquisition and partnerships team.
- Supports discussions with potential partners, and define clear framework for partnership, including KPIs and SLAs.
- Supports in the development and execution of an overall growth plan consisting of data-driven acquisition, engagement and retention strategies thus managing the overall customer lifecycle.
- Focuses on experimentation and A/B testing to drive optimal strategies.
- Explores digital communication mediums to engage consumer efficiency and efficacy i.e., social media marketing, displays, advertising etc.
- Effectively using Jazz digital assets and distribution channels to maximize growth.
- Maintain and prioritize the product backlog, Participate in daily scrum meetings, planning, reviews and retrospectives
- Write requirements for the product document support the development team with their queries for timely executions
- Evangelize the product internally and externally
- Highlight potential risks or malfunctions and act proactively to resolve issues
- Conducts research and prepares a roadmap to decide what digital prospects Jazz should pursue or how it can expand in the current domains in the future to meet revenue targets.
- Analyzes telecommunications and content distribution operations worldwide and selects suitable projects which can be implemented efficiently and effectively at Jazz.
Jazz is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate, support, and thrive on diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees
What are we looking for and what does it require to be Manager Digital Content Platforms?
- Bachelor’s in Business/Mathematics/Computer with 5+ years of experience with previous focus in analytics/telco segments/digital products roles.
- Complete knowledge of Local and International Industry
- Understanding of product management or telco segments including analytics
- Thorough knowledge of Performance Marketing and growth hacking
- Extensive knowledge of Digital Media Buying Tools
- Analytical mind-set
- Stakeholders Management
- Conflict Management
- Decision Making and Problem Solving
- Teamwork and Collaboration
- Growth mind-set, Attention to detail, Willingness to learn
- Result Oriented, Creativity and Innovation, Flexible and Adaptable, Logical
Why Join Jazz?
As one of the leading employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better every day inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle, and continuous learning and development.
As one of the largest private sector organizations in Pakistan, our objective is to continue to change the lives of our 68 million customers for the better. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something transformative, someone who can play a critical role in driving our success. Together, we can empower millions more with the tools necessary to progress in an increasingly digital economy.