Grade Level: L3
Last date to apply: September 26, 2022
What is Manager International Business (IR & A2P)?
- Research and analysis on International Roaming Portfolio and explore new business opportunities.
- Coordination with Foreign Telecom operators to initiate business and launch roaming Service.
- Performing market and competitor analysis to devise revenue growth plans.
- Collaborating with Revenue Assurance team in order to avoid revenue loss.
- Analysis and working on the top vendors for best roaming solutions.
- International Roaming products and tariffs are timely updated on all customer touch points.
- Coordination with technical teams for implementation of necessary changes in the network and signaling while organizing all the tests for new launches.
- Resolving customer complaints related to technical and billing issues with the help of the respective teams.
- Collaborating with Finance team for monthly settlement of roaming partner Credit Notes.
- Coordinating with DCH/FCH & roaming partners in case of RAPs (rejected TAP files).
- Monthly invoicing and verification of all the payment to roaming vendors.
- Complete relationship management with existing and new A2P partners (aggregators).
- Make presentations for management on A2P business outlook, traffic analysis, future potential, SWOT analysis etc.
- Handle daily operations related to A2P including partners’ queries and complaints, Sender ID registrations, bundle additions, M-Ad campaigns, audit requirements etc.
- Design and execute Mobile Advertisement campaigns, Robocalls (different call flows) with precision marketing ensuring timely execution and great results for partners
- Ensure lawful business activity are conducted as per PTA regulations, internal compliance guidelines and various reports.
- Industry benchmarking, take feedback from business partners, propose price revisions and work up business models
- Manage and plan to ensure the financial performance of the A2P business is met and plan corrective actions
- Focusing on business development and making sure all services with each foreign operator stay up to date and any missing domains are covered.
- Ensure roaming tariffs up to date for customers all the time.
- Ensure maximum revenue generation from international roaming business.
- Ensure to increase market share of roaming services, enrich customer experience and maintain Jazz’s competitive advantage for state-of-the-art technology.
- Ensure premium quality of roaming services, affordable as well as competitive price rates WITHIN the limits of organization’s policies and procedures, functional / departmental objectives, SOPs, PTA guidelines, and directions from supervisor.
Jazz is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate, support, and thrive on diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
What are we looking for and what does it require to be Manager International Business (IR & A2P)?
- MBA marketing/finance with 6-8 years of experience of roaming network management, roaming business and A2P business
- Candidate must have following skills:
- Analytical Skills
- Decision Making & Problem Solving
- Negotiation Skills
- Relationship Management
- Creative Thinking
Why Join Jazz?
As one of the leading employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better every day inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle, and continuous learning and development.
As one of the largest private sector organizations in Pakistan, our objective is to continue to change the lives of our 75 million customers for the better. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something transformative, someone who can play a critical role in driving our success. Together, we can empower millions more with the tools necessary to progress in an increasingly digital economy.