Grade Level: L4
Last date to apply: Wed, 22 November 2023
What is Regional Head B2G?
- This position is responsible for overseeing the sales, planning, and execution of all government projects in the Central region, working closely with relevant stakeholders in line with Jazz's digital agenda for the government segment.
- Develops comprehensive business plans, conducts benchmarking, and defines targets in coordination with the team and supervisor.
- Demonstrates deep knowledge of the market and technology environment, actively participating in government projects, and engaging with relevant stakeholders to seek clarification and resolve any related queries.
- The incumbent should lead by example, showcasing a proven track record in business development and successful delivery of multiple projects within the ICT domain.
- An individual capable of leading the Business Consultant team, providing guidance to enhance the effectiveness of sales and post-sales activities within the confines of the organization’s policies and procedures, functional/departmental objectives, and directives/guidelines from the Supervisor, SOPs, and best practices.
What does Regional Head B2G do?
- Achieving monthly/annual regional targets in line with divisional direction and goals.
- Devise a plan to increase the revenue growth of Managed & Professional Services, including but not limited to GSM, Fixed, Cloud, IoT/M2M, Data Analytics, and DFS.
- Regularly monitor financial indicators, including the ratio between revenue and payments, ensuring aging is within approved brackets.
- Benchmark regions and competition for business growth.
- Actively participate in monthly government projects with relevant teams and function Heads for the smooth execution of projects.
- Monitor pre and post-launch activities of the project, identify issues or problems, and engage relevant stakeholders.
- Update and follow project/tender progress and status through daily, weekly, and monthly meetings with respective stakeholders.
- Prioritize project delivery according to criticality and directions from management and regulatory authorities.
- Take full ownership of tasks, review, and bring improvements to those assigned to you and your team.
- Ensure staff is equipped with the requisite knowledge and identify training requirements to develop subordinates.
- Lead and coach staff, create synergies, and ensure seamless interaction between teams.
Jazz is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate, support, and thrive on diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- Master’s in Business Administration or equivalent with minimum 10 - 15 years of techno commercial experience in a reputed organization
- In-depth knowledge of ICT solutions
- TechCo business & system knowledge/acumen
- Strong knowledge of government laws and regulations
- Extensive knowledge of project management
Why Join Jazz?
As one of the leading employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better every day inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle, and continuous learning and development.
Our core values include qualities essential for a positive organizational culture - truthfully guiding entrepreneurial and innovative mindsets, harnessing professional and interpersonal collaboration, and fostering across-the-board customer-obsession.
As one of the largest private sector organizations in Pakistan, our objective is to continue to change the lives of our 75+ million customers for the better. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something transformative, someone who can play a critical role in driving our success. Together, we can empower millions more with the tools necessary to progress in an increasingly digital economy.