Grade Level: L1
Last date to apply: 16th May 2022
What is Specialist Digital Channel Planning
The role reports directly to the Manager of Digital Channel Planning and has 0 people reporting directly into it with an extended team of 10 team members
What does Specialist Digital Channel Planning do?
- Responsible for Planning day to day business growth strategies
- Responsible for business growth of Digital Channels.
- Responsible for Digital Recharge Channel Expansion.
- Responsible for New Partnerships For Digital Recharge Distributions.
- Using analytical skills, develop partner wise models to enhance Sales performance across Digital Channels
- Daily Performance reporting of Digital Channels to higher management
- Responsible for Stakeholder Management.
- Establish a good relationship with Business Partners nationally, internationally, and Internally
- Planning, Preparation, and approvals of promos to uplift sales at the Digital Channel
- Online sales value chain development and refinement.
- Proactive Liaoning with Brand and digital teams for Digital campaigns/ Promos
- Develop Short-term and long-term strategies for Digital Recharge Channels.
- Develop detailed Business Case/Models for Digital channels/Projects.
- Assisting in preparation of Business Case and planning checklist for proposed Digital channel Partners.
- Working efficiently with cross-functional project teams & both local and international partners to get the desired results.
- Proactively leading a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, Monthly targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
- Establishing productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts.
- Coordination of the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet partner performance objectives and partners’ expectations.
- Experience and Educational requirements
- Master’s degree in Business Administration (or equivalent)
- MS Office - Advanced PPT & Excel skills
- We are looking for someone who has the ability to develop product ideas and convert them into tangible results to grow Jazz business.
- Soft skills and technical skills required
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Disciplined work ethic, detail-oriented, and well-organized.
- Good team player and ability to work well with others cross-functionally and across geographies to bring about business process improvements
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- The individual should have sound business analysis, Negotiation skills, project management, and relationship management skills; these skills are the cornerstone of this job role
As one of the leading employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better everyday inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle, and continuous learning and development.
As one of the largest private sector organizations in Pakistan, our objective is to continue to change the lives of our 75 million customers for the better. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something transformative, someone who can play a critical role in driving our success. Together, we can empower millions more with the tools necessary to progress in an increasingly digital economy.
Jazz is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate, support, and thrive on diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.