Grade Level: L2
Last date to apply: 19th May, 2022
What is Expert ERP?
Expert ERP is responsible for analyzing, designing, developing and maintaining different business processes to increase efficiency and achieve business goals. Co-ordination between different teams for better and end to end automation and project management in case of outsource development is also part of ERP team.
The role reports directly to the Manager ERP/BPM with an extended team of 6 team members.
What does Expert ERP do?
- Governance and project management of new applications and changes in existing applications for improvements.
- Planning & Operations of existing and planned roll-outs.
- Preparation / evaluation of user requirement documents
- Integration of all the domains/portals into a consolidated application/frontend
- To handle day-to-day operations of Jazz ERP Team. This will include real time performance management, troubleshooting, fault isolation of application issues.
- Escalate issues to peer teams and technical management in a timely manner according to strict SLAs.
- Effective coordination with level-II teams for root-cause analysis (RCA Report).
- Perform post activity analysis and highlight KPIs/KQIs degradations.
- Comply with all the department level Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) during the execution of tasks and carrying out all job-related duties.
- Preparation of benchmark reports
- Defining/managing Custom Counters & thresholds.
- To conduct technical analysis of the incoming customer complaints and to initiate necessary investigations by making use of in-house knowledge and experiences as per agreed defined SLA’s with stake holders.
- Coordinate closely on pending issues within technology teams and in parallel update business teams with the developments.
- Execute robust follow ups on corporate complaints in order to avoid any delay and close coordination with business and key account managers to keep them updated regarding complaint status.
- Work under pressure and complete special projects within given tight deadlines.
Jazz is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate, support, and thrive on diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- BS / BE (IT, Software, CS), 3 – 5 Years of Relevant Experience
- .Net framework(C#, .Net Core, ASP.Net, MVC), JS, jQuery, HTML5, CSS3, bootstrap, SQL Server, T-SQL
- Mobile applications development (Android, IOS)
- In dept Knowledge of OS and databases
- Angular, React or Node experience would be a plus
- Problem Solver, Learning Aptitude, Team Player
- Excellent time management, organizational, interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Must be creative, flexible and self-driven
- Committed to continuous learning and personal evaluator
Why Join Jazz?
As one of the leading employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better every day inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle, and continuous learning and development.
As one of the largest private sector organizations in Pakistan, our objective is to continue to change the lives of our 65 million customers for the better. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something transformative, someone who can play a critical role in driving our success. Together, we can empower millions more with the tools necessary to progress in an increasingly digital economy.