Grade Level: L2
Last date to apply: 29-Jan-23
Expert Products & Analytics
We are looking for a candidate who has the ability to conceive and launch new and nascent products. Briefly, someone who has the ability to redraw the Business Canvas Model for a telco, someone who has a deep understanding of platform as a business model as opposed to products, someone who can lead and work independently and perform under pressure. Prior experience Products & Services will be preferred coupled with strong analytical, product management & development skillset.
The role reports directly to the Manager Analytics VAS with an extended team of 3 team members
What Expert Products & Analytics does?
- Track VAS revenues, subscribers and engagement performance. Generate, review and share daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly performance to ensure clear visibility for the team and the management.
- Do product pricing, competitor analysis, strategy formulation and revenue management for the assigned portfolio.
- Manage, track and analyse BTL campaigns to create awareness and increase product uptake.
- Track daily subscriber complaints and take corrective measures.
- Launch a product feature from start to end as the primary owner. You will work with your Product Manager, Design, Engineering, Marketing and Customer Experience to design, build, and launch the right Value Proposition.
- Work on ad-hoc Analytical projects and Presentations with the Management to get their approvals and present Department’s point of view on topics such as achieving revenue growth, addressing customer complaints, developing platforms for greater service & vendor control etc.
- Assist your manager in the development of 1 year and 5-year plans with monthly or quarterly adjustments to better gauge and align department’s resources to achieve company objectives.
- Manage third party costs and develop projections in-line with department’s 5-year strategy.
- Work closely with team to develop product roadmap & strategy for assigned Products & Services
- Provide innovative, customer centric, information & visual design recommendations that drive an enhanced user experience
- Develop in depth Business Requirements Document (BRD) in consultation with internal & external stakeholders for the assigned products
- Manage, track and execute BTL campaigns to create awareness and increase product uptake for assigned products
- Liaise with RAFM / Finance Operations for timely vendor payments for assigned products
- Conceive new business ideas and models to create new revenue streams for the company.
- Establish, track, and report progress on product metrics and KPIs for management and the entire company.
- Contribute deep product knowledge and insights during product roadmap and strategy discussions and recommend ways to improve product management, & pricing structures.
- Pick stagnant services from the pool of already launched services and identify product improvements and customer experience initiatives that can help the service to grow.
- Perform VAS customer segmentation and profiling. Monitor key performance KPIs for performance measurement against revenue and subscriber engagement targets.
- Convert product pipeline into tangible revenue results – revenue, innovative product launches.
- Create predictive models for forecasting of future revenues.
- Develop new actionable dashboards for the product managers to have better product insights
- Ensure timely update on for team and management review via dashboards & reports.
- Launch assigned product(s) in the market from start to end as a Product Manager - you will closely work with your Line Manager, Segments, Product Conception, MARCOMS and Customer Experience teams to design, build, and launch the right value proposition
- Conduct Primary & Secondary research to align content / product pricing and road map
- Plan and design micro segment campaigns to enhance content / product uptake and revenue
Jazz is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate, support, and thrive on diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
What are we looking for and what does it require to be Expert Products & Analytics?
- 3-5 Years of relevant experience
- Business Analysis & Reporting
- Product Management / Development
- Innovative Business Models
- Microsoft Office with excellent MS Excel and MS PowerPoint command
- Microsoft Power BI
- Business Intelligence - Micro Strategy
- Presentation & Analytical Skills
Why Join Jazz?
As one of the leading employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better every day inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle, and continuous learning and development.
Our core values include qualities essential for a positive organizational culture - truthfully guiding entrepreneurial and innovative mindsets, harnessing professional and interpersonal collaboration, and fostering across-the-board customer-obsession.
As one of the largest private sector organizations in Pakistan, our objective is to continue to change the lives of our 75 million customers for the better. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something transformative, someone who can play a critical role in driving our success. Together, we can empower millions more with the tools necessary to progress in an increasingly digital economy.