Function: Digital Financial Services (JazzCash)
What is Specialist Corporate Partnerships - Central?
A focal point for potential and existing high-value clients to develop JazzCash corporate solution portfolio, including Salary Disbursement Solutions, Payment Gateway, and In-App Payment Collections. The role reports directly to the Head of B2B, with an extended team of 25 members.
What does Specialist Corporate Partnerships-Central do?
- Pursue high-value Organizations for the sale of disbursement and collections solutions by integration and onboarding of large ecosystems
- Responsible for bringing new clients, while maintaining relationships with existing business partners and managing all tasks end to end
- Act as a principal point of contact between JazzCash business and its customers
- Identify new markets and customer leads and conduct sales pitches to prospective customers
- Develop an understanding of existing Corporate clientele and liaison with them for upselling of business and ensuring all operations are running smoothly
- Develop a pipeline of potential clients by directly reaching out to them or by leveraging other Jazz channels
- Track and present pipeline to management for the allotted territory/zones
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge of Digital Financial Services by staying updated on regulatory affairs and changes in business practices
- Deliver monthly, quarterly and yearly assigned targets
Jazz is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate, support, and thrive on diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
What are we looking for and what does it require to be a Specialist Corporate Partnerships - Central?
- Bachelor's or Master's degree
- 3 to 5 years’ of relevant experience
- Sound communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Prior experience of managing complex large-scale projects across multiple organizations in sales domain.
- Telecom industry corporate client management experience in corporate sector especially in Digital Financial Service domain.
- Must have demonstrated the ability of
- Portfolio Management
- Stakeholder Management
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Reporting & presentation skills
- Proactively solving day-to-day problems
- Result driven approach towards daily tasks
Why Join Jazz?
As one of the leading employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better every day inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle, and continuous learning and development.
As one of the largest private sector organizations in Pakistan, our objective is to continue to change the lives of our 75 million customers for the better. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something transformative, someone who can play a critical role in driving our success. Together, we can empower millions more with the tools necessary to progress in an increasingly digital economy.