Grade Level: L2
Last date to apply: 20th January 2022
What is Expert MBB & Devices Team?
Expert MBB & Devices Segment will be looking after growth of Devices, MBB & Data SIM segment for Jazz. MBB & Devices Team is part of Marketing Department at Jazz. This commercially oriented team is responsible for P&L of Devices, MBB and Data SIM Segment at Jazz.
The structure of the team you will join is:
- A 07-member team (including the department head) with 02 sub teams
- You will be part of a 03-member sub-team reporting to a manager
The two (02) main priorities of the team as a whole are:
- Revenue & Subscriber Management KPIs
- Product Portfolio & Strategy Management
The two (02) specific tasks that team wants to focus this year are:
- Convert 2G existing subscriber, to 4G with Pakistan’s most affordable Digit4G smartphone
- Grow and retain, MBB & Data SIM Segment to become a leading choice for 4G Broadband users
What Expert MBB & Devices does?
- Analyze Handsets & MBB performance of Sales, QoS & behavior of competition products
- Manage Devices, MBB & Data SIM portfolio with complete responsibility of P&L
- Convert product pipeline into tangible revenue results – revenue, units sold, customer engagement KPIs
- Ensure timely update on business for team and management review via dashboards & reports
- Master technical & commercial product knowledge for Devices SKUs, MBB & IN Features
- Be able to use BI & data extraction tools to develop business case, pricing analysis and insights
- Develop & manage CVM campaigns in liaison with PD & BI teams to retain & engage customer base
- Manages and moderate sales channel, vendors and any other key stakeholders
- Strong analytical skills and has already delivered on challenging projects and taken end to end responsibility of Prepaid/Internet/VAS Segments or worked in CVM/Pricing Teams with Telecom operators.
- The individual must be able to develop product launch & management ideas, to help convert them into tangible results to grow MBB & Data SIM segment for Jazz.
- Sound business analysis, pricing, product development and relationship management skills will be prerequisite for this role
- Number crunching, data analysis and moderate to expert knowledge of Excel and any other analytical tools is a must
As one of the leading employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better every day inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle, and continuous learning and development.
As one of the largest private sector organizations in Pakistan, our objective is to continue to change the lives of our 70 million customers for the better. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something transformative, someone who can play a critical role in driving our success. Together, we can empower millions more with the tools necessary to progress in an increasingly digital economy.
Jazz is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate, support, and thrive on diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.