Last date to apply: 21st Jan 2020
As one of the top employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better every day-inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle and continuous learning and development.
Our team & you
To continue and change the lives of our 57+ million customers. We’re a world-class organization and have assembled the right team to begin scaling aggressively. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something big and transformative, someone who will play a critical role in driving our success.
What the first 30-60-90 days in the job will look like?
- Within 30 days you will:
• Attend and graduate from our company-wide on boarding process along with detailed orientation program where you will learn Jazz’s values, business, and products
• Meet with the Procurement Performance & Governance team to understand the strategy of the function in line with Procurement strategy and company road map.
• Understand the function of Procurement Performance & Governance in the Procurement department and how your role fits into the overall procurement strategy and function
• Develop in-depth understanding of Procurement Performance & Governance key initiatives and deliverables
• Understand the role of Vendor Management function including vendor induction, change management, red flagging, deactivation and performance measurement
• Familiarize with the relevant sections of procurement manual pertaining to vendor management
- Within 60 days, you will:
• Work in collaboration with Service Operations Team and Functional Departments regarding vendor induction, vendor particular change and other related operations
• Coordinate with all relevant stakeholders for de-activation and settlement of red flagged vendors. Share activation and payment status recon of RFVL with compliance periodically
• Maintain and timely update procurement repository with all sourcing cases
• Upload Purchase Order (PO) data of all entities on group reporting system on monthly basis.
• Support Governance team in liaising with internal and external auditors/reviewers
- Within 90 days to onwards you will:
• Develop sound knowledge of supplier performance issues and risk management
• Develop in-depth understanding of all SOX and CCF controls pertaining to procurement and SCM and if there is any amendment required then coordinate with Internal Controls Team
• Coordinate with all teams with procurement and SCM for Management Self-Assessment as well as SOX audits
• Categorize all procurement vendors for annual vendor performance management and coordinate with all relevant stakeholders for it execution
• Engage with Digital Enablement Team for procurement process automation.
• Review procurement processes and ensure they are efficient and complied to all local and global policies.
• Ensure Vendor Master Data is complete and accurate and perform “Annual Inactivity Check” to ensure that VMD is rationalized
The structure of the team you will join is:
A three (03) member’s team with no sub teams.
With which other stakeholders the successful candidate will work with functional/regional/ within the team.
You will work with internal and external stakeholders including divisional/departmental heads. Frequent coordination with Service operations, digital enablement and internal audit would be required for operational as well as strategic projects.
What would be the result of those interactions if we assume 100% collaboration?
Timely vendor management operations as well as optimized procurement processes and controls.
The two (02) specific tasks that team was working on in the last 6 months with results.
Procurement Policy and Procedure Manual
Internal and external compliance related reviews
The three (03) must have past experiences the best candidate should have.
The two (02) must have technologies the candidate should have.
Microsoft Power Point
Essential skills must have:
Advance communication skills for managing cross-functional projects.