Last Date to Apply: 10th August 2020
As one of the leading employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better every day inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle, and continuous learning and development.
Our Team & You
As one of the largest private sector organizations in Pakistan, our objective is to continue to change the lives of our 62 million customers for the better. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something transformative, someone who can play a critical role in driving our success. Together, we can empower millions more with the tools necessary to progress in an increasingly digital economy.
What the first 30-60-90 days in the job will look like?
-Within 30 days you will:
Attend and graduate from our company-wide on boarding process along with a detailed orientation program where you will learn about Jazz’s core values, business, and products
Meet the relevant stakeholders concerning your team
Develop understanding of your division, function, its structure, and your role within the team.
Develop understanding of all B2B products/offerings available for our customers
Develop understanding of Jazz Business Channel Planning & Development team and its various functions
Develop understanding that how your role fits into overall function
-Within 60 days, you will:
Get to know your relevant stakeholders e.g. Sales Channels, Operations teams, marketing team and other Jazz Business teams
Understand that how Channel Planning & Development team work with all stakeholders
Recommend ways in consultation with team members and other stakeholders that how we can better support our teams by providing them with required visibility
Understand all the existing reports reflecting the Sales, Revenue performance and associated incentives of teams for all B2B products and related policies governing those reports. Some of the reports being generated by this team are listed below:
- All products (GSM, Fixed, Mobile Solutions, M2M/IoT etc.) monthly revenue reports Channel/region/Job level wise
- All products (GSM, Fixed, Mobile Solutions, M2M/IoT etc.) periodical Sales Reports Channel/region/Job level wise
- Bill run wise revenue reports
- Monthly productivity/ Performance reports for all channels
- Monthly commission calculations for all products and for all employees of sales channels
- Periodical Churn reports
- Periodical base reconciliation reports
- Periodical traffic analysis reports
- Adhoc Analytical Reports as per the requirement of management
-Within 90 days to onwards you will:
Be able to independently run reporting and analysis function of Jazz Business Channel Planning department
Learn the ways and techniques to improve the visibility of our teams as per their requirements
Collaborate with other functions in Channel Planning department and other stakeholders for any new requirements
Be able to participate in CFTs for different projects within organizations to take care Jazz Business requirements
A Bit About You:
We are looking for someone who has excellent analytical skills, equipped with technologies to explore large databases, delivered on challenging projects and has taken end to end responsibility from planning to roll out within a business.Prior experience of 4 to 5 years in telecom industry on similar position will be an added advantage.
The ideal candidate should have Master’s Degree in Business Sciences and below skills are key to meet the performance expectations for this role:
- Leadership & Team Management
- Planning and ability to build and follow structure
- Presentation and computer skills
- Sufficient knowledge of related technologies
- Expertise in databases management through SQL servers and query writing
- Expert level experience of MS Office specially Excels & PowerPoint
- Excellent Analytical Skills
- Experience of automation/digitalization and managing portals
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Negotiation and conflict management
- Decision making and problem solving
A Bit About Us:
Reporting & Analysis team is part of Jazz Business Channel Planning Department within the Jazz Business Division. The team is responsible for managing all the channels, their targets and their developmental needs at Jazz.
The structure of the team you will join is:
· A 3 members team (including yourself as team head) reporting to Head of Channel Planning & Development
The two (02) main priorities of the team as a whole are:
· Creating the enhanced visibility to teams on day to day performance
· Develop the understanding of all stakeholders on visibility we are creating and related policies
The two (02) specific tasks that team was working on in the last 6 months with results.
Restructuring of Jazz Business Channels aligned with future objectives
Worked on alignment of Channel Productivity Reports & incentive policies and implementation
The must have past experiences the candidate should have.
Must have worked on a position involving business planning and execution
Must have experience of generating performance reports and commission calculations
Must have the experience of conflict resolution among stakeholders
Must have the in depth knowledge of telecom industry and its products (Mobile and Fixed Solutions)
The must have technologies the candidate should have.
Must have expertise on exploring databases through SQL servers and SQL query writing
Must have strong knowledge of analytics and deriving actionable insights
Expertise on making the presentations and effectively presenting to top management and other stakeholders