Grade: L1 / L2
Last Date to Apply: Monday, 23rd November 2020
As one of the top employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better every day inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle and continuous learning and development.
Our team & you
To continue and change the lives of our 65 million customers. We’re a world-class organization and have assembled the right team to begin scaling aggressively. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something big and transformative, someone who will play a critical role in driving our success.
Within 30 days you will:
· Attend and graduate from our company-wide on boarding process along with detailed orientation program where you will learn Jazz’s values, business, and products
· Meet with the Digital & DFS teams to understand the strategy of the function in line with company strategy and road map.
· Get first-hand information about the unit and domain as a whole.
· Understand the function of Digital & DFS division and how your role fits into the overall strategy and function
Within 60 days, you will:
• Manage Jazzcash products –Product lifecycle from ideation to feature roll outs.
• Selects correct design concepts and fundamental technology used for new products or improvement for existing ones
• Plans and formulates aspects of research and development proposals such as objective or purpose of project, applications that can be utilized from findings, costs of project, and equipment and human resource requirements
• Manage diverse set of stakeholders and lead cross-functional teams responsible for end to end product deliveries
• Should be aware of DFS offerings and services, and should understand the needs of a telco/digital/ DFS user in order to deliver affective solutions
• Supplement the product go-to-market plans. Ensuring a timely delivery of projects in collaboration with other departments
• Lead the ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative digital products in the DFS domain
• Integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction
• Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products
• Understand the overall strategic and competitive position and deliver products that are recognized best in the industry
• Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm
• Experience in requirement gathering, analysis, change management, Quality assurance and testing of products.
• Process develop and implementation for each product
• Learn and start implementing Branchless Banking Platform configurations
• Conducting SIT’s and UAT cycles for internal / external stake holders
Within 90 days to onwards you will:
• Originate new products in concert with customer needs and business model - Identify, conceptualize and develop new products and any amendments/improvements to existing products
• Establish shared vision across the team by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution
• Oversees key projects, processes and performance reports, data and analysis
• Analyze data / market trends and identify solutions to support product development
• Work collaboratively with the external and internal stakeholders, assisting and troubleshooting to ensure that products are competitive and marketable
• Drive agile engineering teams to deliver high quality products.
• Conducting RFQ’s / RFI’s to engage internal and external stake holders.
• Identify issues and any barriers within current working practices that might impact product delivery across the company
• Working with product teams to devise product roadmaps and schedule deliveries
What we have done and what we will do with YOU
In the last one-year JazzCash is a huge success story in terms of business transformation, we were market leaders and we still are market leaders but with huge margins specially after successful merger of Jazz and Warid.
A bit about us:
The Digital Products team is part of the DFS department at Jazz. The unit primarily looks at developing new digital products in order to fulfil the digital ambition of the company. The team works very closely with all internal and external stakeholders in order to devise the product development roadmap, plan local integrations, create value propositions, manage analytics and execute the growth strategy.
The two (02) main priorities of the team as a whole are:
· Managing the end-to-end digital product lifecycle
· Develop and deploy new digital channels through web/mobile platforms
With which other stakeholders the successful candidate will work with functional/regional/ within the team.
You will closely with the all the Corporate functions specifically within the DFS, Technology, Segments, & Bank
What would be the result of those interactions if we assume 100% collaboration?
The interactions will result in effective execution of digital products frameworks and strategy.
The three (03) must have past experiences the best candidate should have.
· Experience developing digital products, technologies and platforms
· Managing product development using agile methodologies
· Working with cross functional teams
Essential skills must have:
· Software development
· Project Management
· Digital Analytics
· Database management