No of positions = 2
Last date to apply: 27th May 2020
As one of the top employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better every day-inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle and continuous learning and development.
Our team & you
To continue and change the lives of our 60+ million customers. We’re a world-class organization and have assembled the right team to begin scaling aggressively. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something big and transformative, someone who will play a critical role in driving our success.
What the first 30-60-90 days in the job will look like?
-Within 30 days you will:
- Attend and graduate from our company-wide on boarding process along with detailed orientation program where you will learn Jazz’s values, business, and products
- Develop understanding Access Management Scope.
- Develop understanding of existing frameworks
- Develop understanding of Tools being used.
-Within 60 days, you will:
- Take charge Access Management requests for particular domain.
- Strive for continuous improvement in both the processes and the outcome
- Identify opportunities for improvement.
-Within 90 days to onwards you will:
- Become responsible for Access Management for additional domains.
- PAM and SSO administration
- Platform integration scenarios with PAM
- Handle Jazz employees PAM service requests
- Knowledge of SSO/PAM solution architecture design
- Conduct ATPs
- Build Knowledge of Antivirus Systems and other integrated platforms
What we have done and what we will do with YOU
In the last few years Jazz is a huge success story in terms of business transformation, we were market leaders and we still are market leaders but with huge margins specially after successful merger of Jazz and Warid. We, as a team, are involved with all commercial stakeholders to deliver value to our internal customers. We have streamlined the mechanisms of conventional management reporting; and are now in the process of further improving the process in the light of the integration to create visibility of the Merge Co. entity. This is an opportunity for you to become part of something transformational – a new paradigm.
A bit about you:
We are looking for someone who is ready to learn and adapt to changing working requirements. Has no issues in working with flexible working hours and ready to provide support remotely.
A bit about us:
Access Management Team is part of Cyber Security Operations, which main purpose is to provide secure access to JAZZ employees and vendors through 3rd party solutions.
The structure of the team you will join is:
· You will be joining a 6-member team (including the head of department)
The three (03) main priorities of the team as a whole are:
- Providing secure access to Jazz employees / Partners to respective systems/applications.
- Helping in investigation of unauthorized access.
- Ensuring 24/7 support for any access related issue.
Essential skills must have:
- PAM and SSO administration knowledge
- Analytical skills
- Pressure Handling
- Vendor Management
- Flexible working timings.
- Knowledge of various EMS/vendor platforms
- Knowledge of Database, Windows and Linux