Last date to apply: 21st Sep 2020
As one of the top employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better every day inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle and continuous learning and development.
Our Team & You
To continue and change the lives of over 60 plus million customers. We’re a world-class organization and have assembled the right team to begin scaling aggressively. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something big and transformative, someone who will play a critical role in driving our success.
What the first 30-60-90 days in the job will look like?
-Within 30 days you will:
· Attend and graduate from our company-wide on boarding process along with detailed orientation program where you will learn Jazz’s values, business, and products
· Meet with the Customer Experience team to understand the strategy of the function in line with Organization strategy and company road map. Have meetings, with members of other teams to understand how each function at Jazz contributes to the overall success.
· Understand the functionality of CE-Development Team and how your role fits into the overall strategy and function. You will understand Business SOPs & processes, who are the stake holders, get aligned to the ongoing tasks, projects and deliverables.
· Develop in-depth understanding of Jazz philosophy and frameworks
-Within 60 days, you will:
· Understand Customer Care reporting i.e. Call Center SL and KPIs including all related processes and work flows
-Within 90 days to onwards you will:
· Ensure timely completion of SSIS and SSRS development and database projects
What we have done and what we will do with YOU
In the last one-year Jazz business is a huge success story in terms of business transformation, we were market leaders and we still are market leaders but with huge margins specially after successful merger of Jazz and Warid. With your role we will have detail business analysis and insights of Customer Experience functioning in order to achieve the division and overall organization objectives.
A bit about you:
We are looking for someone with
· Knowledge of SSIS, SSRS and SQL
· Knowledge of SQL Server 2008 R2/2016
A bit about us:
A brief about your department:
Automation and Reporting Department is part of the Customer Experience Team and is responsible to automate processes and enrich user experience with innovative solutions.
The structure of the team you will join is:
You will be reporting to the Lead Reporting & Development and will be based in Lahore.
The two (02) main priorities of the team as a whole are:
· Manage and develop SSIS & SSRS projects
· Manage and develop SQL Server databases and write advance SQL
With which other stakeholders the successful candidate will work with functional/regional/ within the team:
You will coordinate with all departments like IT, Customer experience internal departments and other stakeholders in order to provide innovative automation solutions by integration and optimize processes.
What would be the result of those interactions if we assume 100% collaboration?
A collaborative effort will result in maximum automation which will lead towards the transformation journey at Jazz while providing high level customer experience.
The two (02) specific tasks that team was working on in the last 6 months with results.
· Automation for improved call center reporting and decrease in call influx
· Automation for operational reporting in CC KPIs like IVR, USSD traffic etc.
The three (03) must have past experiences the best candidate should have.
. Completed department dashboards covering all KPIs
. Delivered individual/team projects
. Completed integrations involving other teams/departments
Essential skills must have:
. SQL Server 2008 R2/2016, SSIS, SSRS