As one of the top employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better every day inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle and continuous learning and development.
Our Team & You
To continue and change the lives of our 55 million customers. We’re a world-class organization and have assembled the right team to begin scaling aggressively. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something big and transformative, someone who will play a critical role in driving our success.
What the first 30-60-90 days in the job will look like?
-Within 30 days you will:
- go through the company’s on boarding process which includes orientation program.
- meet your line manager and other team members to understand the work culture at Jazz.
- grow an understanding of how you fit into your team, your tasks and how you will carry them out.
- visit and familiarize with the market area that will be assigned to you which includes shadowing experienced peers.
-Within 60 days, you will:
- start performing your daily tasks as per the requirement of your job.
- perform daily market visits to retail shops of your designated area to ensure expected performance.
- grasp deep knowledge of your work and how it contributes to the overall success of the company.
- coordinate with different stakeholders in your daily line of work.
- building contacts and understanding how to get the work done smoothly and efficiently.
-Within 90 days to onwards you will:
- take full ownership of the tasks that have been assigned to you.
- be expected to develop healthy relations with the retailers of your market.
- continuously review and bring improvements in KPIs assigned to you.
- be proactive and creative by bringing forward new ideas and processes for the betterment of your whole team.
What we have done and what we will do with YOU
Past one year has been exceptionally successful for Jazz especially after merger with Warid. We are now Market Leaders and working with the market leaders will professionally groom you and broaden your knowledge of telecommunication industry and overall work culture, which will be very beneficial for your career in future.
A bit about you:
We are looking for a person who has excellent communications and persuasion skills. Someone who does not shy away from challenging tasks, someone who works bests under pressure and within deadlines.
Resilience, professionalism, maturity, responsibility are some of the other qualities that we expect from you.
A bit about us:
In MFS Sales team, we work with internal and external stakeholders to achieve regional sales targets and resolve issues that occur on daily basis which results in growth of JazzCash business.
The structure of the team you will join is:
Your team is a sub part of the Regional Operating model lead by the Regional Business Head. This position reports to the Area Manager who leads a team of motivated SDSs and BDOs with no sub teams.
The two (02) main priorities of the team as a whole are:
Achievement of monthly KPI targets such as Remittances, Cash in etc.
Increased penetration of jazz cash business in the assigned areas
With which other stakeholders the successful candidate will work with functional/regional/ within the team.
You will work in continuous collaboration with internal stakeholders like MFS Executives, MFS Executive Leads, MFS Regional Coordinators and external stakeholders such as franchisee staff and retailers.
What would be the result of those interactions if we assume 100% collaboration?
Complete cooperative efforts of these teams will result in smooth processes and problem solving which would immensely help in achieve the KPIs set by the company.
The two (02) specific tasks that team was working on in the last 6 months with results.
- Successful transformation from USSD system to BVS, deployment and activation of biometric devices.
- On site mobile wallet activation for the public sector organizations
The three (03) must have past experiences the best candidate should have.
Telecom industry experience
The two (02) must have technologies the candidate should have.
Familiarity with the Biometric Devices.
Essential skills must have
Excellent communications and persuasion skills.
Proactive in solving day-to-day problems.
Result driven approach towards daily tasks.