As one of the top employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better every day inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle and continuous learning and development.
Our Team & You
As part of the Supply Chain Team, we engage in effective Procurement and Contracting functions to ensure all contracts are executed timely with mitigation of all potential risks associated with Procurement and Supply Chain operations. We strongly aim at recruiting a team member well versed with the Contract Management, Legal and Procurement and Supply Chain operations of a medium/large scale organization.
We’re a world-class organization and have assembled the right team to engage in one of the most significant operations. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something big and transformative, someone who will play a pivotal role in driving our success.
What the first 30-60-90 days in the job will look like?
Within 30 days you will:
1. Attend and graduate from our company-wide on boarding process along with detailed orientation program where you will learn Jazz’s values, business, and products;
2. Develop understanding of telecom’s technology, IT domains and other domains;
3. Meet relevant stakeholders Procurement Category Managers, Various Functional Domains, Finance, Legal, Tax, Treasury, Compliance etc;
4. Develop in-depth knowledge and understanding of all significant contracts and Suppliers in each functional domain;
5. Develop understanding of SOX Controls, Procurement Policies and Procedures, ISMS Policies, Data Protection Regulations, FCPA, HSSE, PMCL code of conduct and internal polices;
6. Develop understanding of Procurement Cycle (e.g. PO/PR process, contract management etc…);
7. Engage and execute Non-Disclosure Agreements, MoUs, and basic/simple Supply and Services Contracts, simple Non-Procurement Contracts;
Within 60 days, you will:
1. Establish sound working relationship & understanding of the Functional teams and their needs;
2. Establish business cases and execute the Contract Management Process (i.e. Contract Execution) in line with policies and procedures identified above within the stipulated 42 day SLA;
3. Develop and maintain the manual (currently excel form) database of all executed and In process of execution Contracts, track renewals, amendments and addendums;
4. Engage with all internal customers/vendors to ensure implementation of OVAA – iSupplier (Contracts Module) within the timelines set by management;
5. Provide necessary advisory functions to internal stakeholders in resolving disputes,
6. Provide advice and interpretation of contract requirements to internal customers as well as external customer. Analyzes & recommend contract requirements, financial provisions, risk mitigations, special provisions, Compliance perspectives, SOX compliances, terms and conditions to ensure compliance with internal policies and procedures, applicable laws, regulations, corporate policies and business unit
Within 90 days to onwards you will:
1. Undertake overall responsibility of the Technology portfolio (i.e. Technical and IT) of their timely contract executions
2. Ensuring mechanism for vendor governance and performance management for each contract
3. Recommend ways in consultation with relevant internal teams to best execute the technical contracts and reduce the contract execution KPI from 45 days;
4. Recommend ways to improve the contract management process, vendor governance and claim management;
5. Develop an efficient and effective post contract management mechanism ensuring performance measurement/analysis that will allow the function to raise applicable claims against Suppliers;
6. Coordinate with EUs and the Claim Manager with the all internal Customers to expedite and ensure end to end delivery of the Claim Management Process from the date of claim identification till resolution/ recovery of claim.
7. Undertake any others tasks as required by the organization.
What we have done and what we will do with YOU:
In the last one-year Jazz has been a huge success story in terms of organizational transformation. Jazz has always strived to be THE EMPLOYER OF CHOICE and has continuously applied itself to be the number 1 employer of the nation.
We shall equip you with the right skills and resources to become an expert Contracts and Claims Manager.
A bit about you:
We are looking for someone who has hands of experience in the fields of legal paraphrasing, Contracts management, vendor performance monitoring and governance, claims reconciliations and settlements, dispute resolutions;
The individual should have prudence on corporate legal matters, legal writing, strong negotiation and communication, and relationship management skills; these skills are the cornerstone for this job role.
A bit about us:
The Vendor Performance and Governance team is part of Supply Chain Management Department within Finance. The team is responsible to manage the overall Supplier relationships;
• E2E Contract Management;
• Claims Management;
• Vendor Performance and Governance Management;
• Internal Audit Management;
• Undertake SOX audits,
• Process transformation
• OVAA Implementation etc…
The structure of the team you will join is:
• A 08 member team (including the stream head head) with 02 sub teams
• You will be part of a 04 member sub-team reporting to the Contracts and Claims Manager
The two (02) main priorities of the team as a whole are:
• Complete End 2 End contract management of Technology procurement operations;
• Ensure stringent performance management of vendors to raise applicable claims;
With which other stakeholders the successful candidate will work with functional/regional/ within the team. What would be the result of those interactions if we assume 100% collaboration?
1. Ability to build strong relationships, understanding scope requirements, identifying key deliverable, ensuring business vaibility with functional teams all across the organization and the Suppliers.
2. Timely execution of effective contracts, relevant projects and technical operations are a result of a good relationship with above mentioned stakeholders.
The two (02) specific tasks that team was working on in the last 6 months with results:
a. Contract Management and Supplier rationalization in terms of affiliate an subsidiary companies
b. Implementation of the new TOM (Target Operating Model)
The three (03) must have past experiences the best candidate should have:
Vendor Performance and Claims Management
The two (02) must have technologies the candidate should have:
Be a good user of Oracle based ERPs and other Cloud based ERPs,
MS Office (Word, ppt and Excel in particular)
Essential skills must have:
Sound knowledge of Corporate Laws,
Brilliant legal paraphrasing/drafting skills
Effective Contract Management
Vendor and other Stakeholder Management
Ability to influence others and derive favorable results
Negotiation and Communication Skills