As one of the top employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better every day inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle and continuous learning and development.
Our team & you
To continue and change the lives of our 55 million customers. We’re a world-class organization and have assembled the right team to begin scaling aggressively. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something big and transformative, someone who will play a critical role in driving our success.
What the first 30-60-90 days in the job will look like?
-Within 30 days you will:
· Get a grip of how does each service behave and develop an understanding of how the services have evolved since their launch and develop forecasts and outlook for the next 12 months
· Understand the assigned portfolio of products & services and refine the individual service strategy to achieve growth in the portfolio
· Develop understanding of BI tools for revenue report generation, subscriber engagement and user segmentation
· Meeting Digital service solution providers and stakeholders to enhance the content portfolio and seek improvement in UX/UI
· Establish good working relationship with relevant stakeholders for digital services team e.g. vendors, finance, product development, BI & IT
-Within 60 days, you will:
· Track VAS revenues, subscribers and engagement performance. Generate, review and share daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly performance to ensure clear visibility for the team and the management.
· Lead product pricing, competitor analysis, strategy formulation and revenue management for the assigned portfolio
· Manage, track and analyze BTL campaigns to create awareness and increase product uptake
· Track daily subscriber complaints and take corrective measures
· Launch a product feature from start to end as the primary owner. You will work with your Product Manager, Design, Engineering, Marketing and Customer Experience to design, build, and launch the right Value Proposition
· Work on adhoc Analytical projects and Presentations with the Management to get their approvals and present Department’s point of view on topics such as achieving revenue growth, addressing customer complaints, developing platforms for greater service & vendor control etc.
· Lead development of 1 year and 5-year plans with monthly or quarterly adjustments to better gauge and align department’s resources to achieve company objectives
· Manage third party costs and develop projections in-line with department’s 5-year strategy
· Lead digital services and initiatives to position Jazz as a competitive entity in the digital domain and drive Pakistan’s digital revolution
-Within 90 days to onwards you will:
· Conceive new business ideas and models to create new revenue streams for the company
· Establish, track, and report progress on product metrics and KPIs for management and the entire company
· Contribute deep product knowledge and insights during product roadmap and strategy discussions and recommend ways to improve product management, & pricing structures
· Pick stagnant services from the pool of already launched services and identify product improvements and customer experience initiatives that can help the service to grow
· Perform VAS customer segmentation and profiling. Monitor key performance KPIs for performance measurement against revenue and subscriber engagement targets.
· Convert product pipeline into tangible revenue results – revenue, innovative product launches
· Ensure timely update on for team and management review via dashboards & reports
· Master the tasks highlighted above as deliverables for first 60 days
What we have done and what we will do with YOU
In the last one-year Jazz is a huge success story in terms of business transformation, we were market leaders and we still are market leaders but with huge margins specially after successful merger of Jazz and Warid.
A bit about you:
We are looking for someone who has experience of managing a team and has already delivered products at scale, especially consumer products with complete experience of managing P&L along with subscriber targets, and has a proven revenue growth record.Prior experience of VAS or digital services will be preferred.
We are looking for someone who has the ability to develop product ideas and convert them into tangible results to grow traditional and non-traditional services and businesses. The individual should have sound business analysis, product development, project management, team management, stakeholder relationship management and presentation skills; these skills are the cornerstone for this job role.
A bit about us:
Digital products and services is part of Pricing & Propositions Department within Marketing. The team is responsible to manage VAS and digital products
The structure of the team you will join is:
· A 11 member team (including the department head) with 03 sub teams
· You will lead on sub team with 02-03 members, and will report to the department head
The two (02) main priorities of the team as a whole are:
· Grow revenue from existing and new business portfolio
· Ensure insights into business for forecasting and reporting purposes
With which other stakeholders the successful candidate will work with functional/regional/ within the team. What would be the result of those interactions if we assume 100% collaboration?
Ability to build strong relationships with External Teams: Vendor, IT and BI Team
Ability to build strong relationships with Internal Teams: Finance, Marketing, Tech, Sales, PD
The two (02) specific tasks that team was working on in the last 6 months with results.
· Building a strong digital service portfolio
· Ensuring that the VAS revenue are meeting the required targets
· Manage customer complaints through development of effective checks and balance for products
The three (03) must have past experiences the best candidate should have.
Business Analysis & Reporting
Business Development & Sales Management
The two (02) must have technologies the candidate should have.T
BI - MicroStrategy
Essential skills must have:
Analytical & Presentation Skills