As one of the top employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better every day inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle and continuous learning and development.
Our team & you
To continue and change the lives of our 55 million customers. We are a world-class organization and have assembled the right team to begin scaling aggressively. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something big and transformative, someone who will play a critical role in driving our success.
What the first 30-60-90 days in the job will look like?
-Within 30 days you will:
· Familiarize yourself with VAS portfolio in terms of product revenues, growth and subscribers in relation to other MNO’s
· Get an overall understanding of product mechanics & user engagement levels
· Initiate work on market sizing along with business case for assigned products
· Develop a basic understanding of BI tools for revenue report generation, subscriber engagement and user segmentation
-Within 60 days, you will:
· Work closely with Manager Products & Services to develop content roadmap & strategy for assigned Products & Services in VAS
· Initiate interactions with internal and or external stakeholders including Legal & GR on assigned products
· Provide innovative, customer centric, information & visual design recommendations that drive an enhanced user experience
· Assist your Line Manager on PPR’s, Business Cases & Business Plan for assigned products in consultation with Segments and FPNA
· Develop in depth product papers in consultation with Technology for the assigned products
· Extract data from DWH and share in depth product dashboards for assigned products to gauge revenues, user engagement and subscribers keeping a close eye on cost heads
· Manage, track and analyse BTL campaigns to create awareness and increase product uptake for assigned products
· Track daily subscriber complaints and take corrective measures for assigned products
· Liaise with RAFM / Finance Operations for timely vendor payments for assigned products
-Within 90 days to onwards you will:
· Launch assigned product(s) in the market from start to end as a Product Manager - you will closely work with your Line Manager, Segments, Product Conception, MARCOMS and Customer Experience teams to design, build, and launch the right value proposition
· Conduct Primary & Secondary research to align content / product pricing and road map
· Plan and design micro segment campaigns to enhance content / product uptake and revenue
· Work closely with MARCOMS team to assist in content / product promotional campaigns throughout the product life cycle
· Manage and achieve content / product related revenue, subscriber & usage targets
· Establish, track, and report progress on product metrics and KPIs
· Ensure UX best practices are well integrated into all digital properties developed and launched by Jazz
· Perform VAS customer segmentation and profiling. Monitor key performance KPIs for performance measurement against revenue and subscriber engagement targets
What we have done and what we will do with YOU
In the last one-year Jazz is a huge success story in terms of business transformation, we were market leaders and we still are market leaders but with huge margins specially after successful merger of Jazz and Warid. We will present an opportunity to work with one of the best teams in the industry and will transform you in to a Customer Obsessed CHAMPION!!!
A bit about you:
We are looking for a candidate who has the ability to conceive and launch new and nascent products. Briefly, someone who has the ability to redraw the Business Canvas Model for a telco, someone who has a deep understanding of platform as a business model as opposed to products, someone who can lead and work independently and perform under pressure. Prior experience of VAS or digital services will be preferred coupled with strong analytical, product management & development skillset.
A bit about us:
Digital products and services is part of Pricing & Propositions Department within Marketing. The team is responsible to manage VAS and digital products
The structure of the team you will join is:
· A 10 member team (including the department head) with 03 sub teams
· You will be part of a sub team and will report to Manager, Products & Services
The two (02) main priorities of the team as a whole are:
· Conceive & develop innovative product portfolio which in essence shall enhance customer lifestyle
· User engagement and revenue enhancement whilst keeping a close eye on NPS
With which other stakeholders the successful candidate will work with functional/regional/ within the team. What would be the result of those interactions if we assume 100% collaboration?
Ability to liaise & build strong relationships with external vendors, content providers / aggregators, app development houses &OTT players resulting in quick time to market
Ability to liaise & build strong relationships with internal stakeholders like FPNA, Segments, MARCOMS, Technology, Product Conception / Development, Legal & GR resulting in breaking silos & enhancing efficiency
The two (02) specific tasks that team was working on in the last 6 months with results.
· New & innovative digital products
· VAS revenue enhancement and engagement initiatives
The three (03) must have past experiences the best candidate should have.
Product Management / Development
Business Analysis & Reporting
The two (02) must have technologies the candidate should have.T
Essential skills must have:
Microsoft Office with excellent MS Excel and MS PowerPoint command - familiarity with SPSS is an added advantage but not mandatory
Business Intelligence - Micro Strategy